Chapter 24

DOUBLE UPDATE TROUBLEEEEE oh yes it's a special occasion. What occasion, you ask? Ex'actly! IT'S THEIR COMEBACK. TEARS EVERYWHERE OH MY GOD!

~

Baekhyun closed his eyes and leaned forward, waiting for the thing that would decide what was happening, what their feelings were and what their relationship was; once and for all.

He tilted his head and pressed their lips together, connecting them in a hot and cold kiss which erupted what seemed like a swarm of butterflies in Baekhyun's stomach.

The smaller was about to pull away before he felt a hand on the back of his head, pulling him in and deepening the kiss a notch. He felt the unmistakable trace of a blush on his face but decided that he was human after all, and with Park Chanyeol kissing him, it'd be hard not to be a complete tomato.

At that moment, if someone asked Baekhyun if he was dreaming, he'd probably answer 'yes', because that situation was too good to be true.

The softness of Chanyeol's lips against his, the way he swiped his tongue against his bottom lip and the way their noses slightly brushed against each other made the kiss the most exhilarating and heart pumping thing that had ever happened to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's hands slowly let go of Chanyeol's shirt and his arms wrapped around his neck, making him now stand on his tiptoes because of their height difference.

They pulled away for only a couple of seconds to look into each other's eyes and catch their breath before they went back at it again, not having enough of the other.

Chanyeol's hands found Baekhyun's hips and rested there, his thumbs drawing small circles on his hip bones; effectively causing Baekhyun to melt in his hold.

A small and embarrassing noise came out of Baekhyun's throat and that was when he pulled away, his face even redder than before (he lied to himself, saying that it was the coldness outside but even Chanyeol knew better).

They panted at their loss of air, their breaths mingling in the air and merging together.

Baekhyun could still feel Chanyeol's lips and warmth on him— and wait, did he taste something sweet?

Baekhyun fell back on the heels of his feet and untangled his arms from Chanyeol's neck, instead wrapping them around his waist and hugging him.

Baekhyun let out a satisfied breath, breathing in the scent of Chanyeol as he relaxed when Chanyeol brought his hand up and patted Baekhyun's hair, proceeding to run his fingers through the soft strands.

Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something before he saw the bus approaching, ruining his moment with the smaller.

He reluctantly pulled Baekhyun away from him, holding his hand as they stepped onto the bus. They sat down beside each other and just as Chanyeol was about to speak again, he felt Baekhyun leaning on him and turned his head to check, seeing that Baekhyun had his eyes closed.

He must be very tired... Chanyeol thought and his thoughts were proven when Baekhyun's breathing evened out.

Chanyeol slightly repositioned them, wrapping an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders protectively just in case there were bumps in the road. Baekhyun snuggled into Chanyeol's side and let out satisfactory little whines, causing Chanyeol to chuckle at his cuteness.

For the rest of the ride, they stayed like that until it was Baekhyun's stop. Chanyeol pulled the string and the bus slowed to a stop.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol called and Baekhyun didn't wake up. "Baekhyun," He repeated and when Baekhyun didn't reply again, Chanyeol simply kissed him on the head.