Chapter 15

Hi, how's it going? Yes, I'm doing great thanks... Sorry I'm in a really weird mood... A mixture of bored and excited. I don't know what to do with it so I just write aha... Hope you enjoy this trash chapter :p Holy this chapter is short huhuhu... BTS in this tho... Sorry not sorry if I suck

~

Everyone was telling Baekhyun to pass the ball and frankly, Baekhyun did not want to.

"Baekhyun! Pass the ball!" They yelled and Baekhyun grits his teeth.

He saw Chanyeol staring at him and Baekhyun finally looked back. The moment he looked into Chanyeol's eyes, it was as if the fire inside of him was rekindled and he suddenly felt angrier.

Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun like Baekhyun didn't know what he was doing when in fact, Baekhyun knew exactly what he was doing.

It was supposed to be not passing to Chanyeol, but this ruined the whole plan. At that moment, all the words Chanyeol said about him replayed in his mind, about how Baekhyun was annoying and clingy and dumb and everything bad.

"You want me to pass it?" Baekhyun asked, glaring at Chanyeol. "Fine!"

Baekhyun pulled his arms over and behind his head with the ball in his hands, and he flung it at Chanyeol as hard as he could, unconsciously aiming at his head.

The ball seemed as if it was in slow-mo as it went dead straight to its target, soaring through the air before it connected with Chanyeol's face. The giant with lanky limbs fell backwards, landing on the ground with a not-so-quiet-or-graceful thump.

Everything went silent in the gym, and Baekhyun could feel half of the people's gaze on him while the other half was staring at the figure on the ground.

People began gasping and yelling, and when Baekhyun saw Chanyeol holding his face in his hands, he really realised what he had done.

He just hurt Chanyeol, and on purpose too.

Baekhyun's mind now flashed back to the thing Chanyeol told him a mere week ago, about how Baekhyun would never hurt a fly because he was Winnie The Pooh and about how Baekhyun was the nicest person he's ever met.

He'll never think like that about you ever again. His thoughts were shooting themselves into Baekhyun's heart and he suddenly felt as if the whole world was placed right onto him. He was being crushed, his body and his feelings altogether.

The sudden deep ache in his heart only intensified as the seconds ticked by, and Baekhyun suddenly couldn't stand being in the gym.

The small basketball player felt the guilt pool in his stomach when he saw the blood on Chanyeol's hands.

Everyone on the court rushed to Chanyeol's aid, even BTS who was on the opposite side... Everyone but Baekhyun.

He was frozen in place, he couldn't move one bit even if his brain was screaming at him to go help Chanyeol. Every single cell was telling Baekhyun to go, just go and be by Chanyeol.

Yet, his body didn't listen to him and instead, he bolted out of the gym into the cold January temperature. It was snowing outside, and everything was covered in a thin layer of fluffy whiteness that was all too bright for Baekhyun who seemed like a broken lightbulb.

He crouched down and leaned against the wall as he hugged his legs, biting his lip hard. The cold couldn't get to him because at the moment he had an air of guilt and sadness around him that was preventing him from feeling anything else.

Baekhyun didn't know what was going through his mind when he threw the ball in Chanyeol's face. He was acting so stupid.

Baekhyun wondered how he had become like this, how he'd hurt someone that he cared about more and more each day.