Chapter 21

It's a long chapter, other than that, no words needed... I hope you guys enjoy : )

~

That day, Baekhyun didn't see Chanyeol at all, not even one glimpse.

He found Sehun before the second period and poked his shoulder. "Hey... Sehun, where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked and the look in Sehun's eyes changed for a second before he replied.

"I have no idea, he just disappeared at the beginning of class. I saw him at his locker and then he got a phone call before he ran off," Sehun stated and Baekhyun nodded, feeling that something was wrong.

"I see..."

Sehun sighed dramatically, muttering something under his breath as he turned around and fished through his locker.

"Do you... Know where he went?" Baekhyun questioned carefully, feeling the irritated air around Sehun.

Sehun simply sighed—once again—and turned around, slamming his locker door. "If I knew, I would already by there with him."

Baekhyun frowned and nodded, apologizing before heading to his second class. He passed by Junmyeon on the way who was calling someone and looking worried, and he said hi before he kept going.

He couldn't help but feel uneasy, it was like his heart was telling him that there was definitely something wrong. He knew that he shouldn't be feeling like this, though, because if he kept worrying, what would happen to the game this afternoon?

He turned the corner and stopped when he saw a person crying while being hugged by another. He was going to just keep walking before the sight struck a chord in his mind and he remembered something that he had forgotten.

That day, when he had found Chanyeol and Junmyeon in the classroom, what were they actually talking about?

Because, how could Chanyeol cheat on Dara if she was never with him in the first place? Doesn't that mean that he actually lied about doing it with someone else?

The possibilities processed through his mind and he wanted to scream when all of his thoughts began tangling with each other.

So something serious actually did happen?

Something that could actually make him cry like that?

No matter how much he lied, he couldn't deny that seeing Chanyeol in that state hurt him physically and emotionally. Now that he remembered that event even happened, he recalled that most of the times after basketball practice, Chanyeol would go on a different bus from the one he'd usually take to go home, but Baekhyun never got to figure out where he went.

What if something really serious is happening?

Baekhyun gnawed on his bottom lip, because he knew he shouldn't be this worried about someone he gave up on, mostly when that person was a complete asshole...

But then again, friends care about each other a lot too, right?

Baekhyun nodded, accepting the fact that he couldn't just leave this alone.

He pulled out the piece of paper from his pocket and checked the time for the basketball game this evening, and he was delighted to find out that it was at 6:00PM, which meant he had a lot of time.

Take a Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें