Chapter 25

Hehe, have you guys been waiting— no. Okay... Um, question, what are your favourite songs from EXO's album in order? Can you guys guess what mine is? *wink wink*

~

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol began, putting his hands up as if to signal he was harmless. "I can explain."

Baekhyun kept his lips shut, waiting for Chanyeol to say something to somehow clear up whatever was going on in front of him.

"We—um..." Chanyeol tried to find some words in his head that could define what he was doing, but really, there were none.

Kyungsoo gently placed the bucket he was holding onto the ground, walking up to Baekhyun slowly.

"Baekhyun, I'll need you to come with me..." He began, grabbing Baekhyun's arm.

He started dragging Baekhyun away, and only when Baekhyun couldn't see Chanyeol anymore was when he snapped out of his daze.

"Kyungsoo, let go of me! Why are you even here? What is happening!?" Baekhyun exclaimed as he struggled to get out of Kyungsoo's grasp.

"I'm sorry, but this is for your own good." Before Baekhyun could ask him what he was talking about, he was shoved into one of the janitors closets, the door closing in front of him.

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun yelled as he heard the door being locked from the other side. "Let me out!" He yelled as he banged on the door.

"Baekhyun, if you stay put I'll let you free."

"You stupid, evil friend! You better come back in two seconds!" After waiting for a bit, Baekhyun just sighed in defeat when he heard Kyungsoo's footsteps going away.

He put his back on the door and slid down onto the ground, thinking about what he saw in the gym.

He tried his best to think about what they could have been doing, with mysterious objects all over the floor and lighters in their hands...

And they had obviously burnt something, if not, why did Kyungsoo need to take it out with water?

He didn't know how long he sat there thinking, but he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps again.

"Listen, stay quiet and stand still when I open the door, alright? Or I'll never tell you what's happening," Kyungsoo's voice warned on the other side of the door.

Baekhyun groaned and stood up. "Alright, alright..."

"Close your eyes too," he mentioned and Baekhyun held back another sound of dissatisfaction.

The sound of the door unlocking made Baekhyun close his eyes, and once he was sure the door was open, he felt material being placed on his eyes and being tied around his head.

"Really, Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked and Kyungsoo didn't say a word, only grabbing Baekhyun's arm and dragging him back down the hallway.

He was effectively blindfolded, and even if he opened his eyes he could only see darkness.

Kyungsoo pushed Baekhyun into what he guessed was the gym, because he heard the familiar sound of the door closing behind him. He didn't feel Kyungsoo's presence anymore and concluded that he left Baekhyun alone.

Baekhyun decided that since Kyungsoo wasn't there, he wouldn't need to know that Baekhyun took off his blindfold.

He reached up to the cloth and slightly pulled it a snitch off, seeing darkness and a hazy yellow light. He guessed that the lights in the gym were off and the door's windows were blocked off. Before he could fully take it off, a hand grabbed his wrist from behind him.