Elsa's Breakfast

Elsa woke up to hear Anna giggling to herself. She couldn't ask Anna why because all of a sudden, Hans breaks through the window with a group of soldiers and exclaims "Aha! Anna is deeply in love with her sister. You've been exposed. Arrest them both for high treason. I'm the ruler or Arendale now!"
Elsa and Anna were both arrested and we're later ruled to be sent to death by guillotine. At the execution field with her head in a guillotine Anna mouthed "I love you" to Kristoff. Because Anna had secretly been cheating on Elsa with Kristoff the entire time. Out of no where a snowball came and hit Hans right in the cooter. It was Jack Frost: Elsa's secret boyfriend. She blushed at the sight of his face. He had come to save the day. Confused and bewildered, Hans stooped to the ground and gripped his head, regaining his consciousness. Both Jack Frost and Kristoff lunged to the damsels in distress. Their fingers fiddled around the locks and chains until they were free. Anna ran over to the kneeling Hans and kicked him in the face with all her blazing might. Kristoff held her back in hopes of containing her. She started right up. "Let me at this motherfucker! I'll throat punch that bitch!" Elsa added to the commotion. "By order of myself, the Queen, I sentence Hans to a painful, gruesome, and merciless whooping. BY CUTTING OFF HIS PENIS!" Everybody cheered and held him to his containment. The ceremony was held exactly one week later (Upon their wait they used him as a personal sex toy). It came the day that was their destiny-the cutting of Hans' penis. Held still and bound by chains, Hans stood before the people of Arendale, nude, waiting for the terrible death to come. Anna sided the stage to the left, Elsa on the right. They simultaneously walk to him with the ice blade that Elsa casually keeps with her at all times. She grabs his dingaling, signifying a slow-clapping uproar from the crowd before them. Elsa holds up the knife as high as the stars, waits, and down. Hans fainted at the realisation that his angst was never coming back. Elsa walks up to the crowd, holding the dingaling high in the air. She says, "Behold! Tomorrows breakfast!"