A Missing Piece of Ass

"We don't recognize your name, or your face." Anna said.  Bill Cosby quickly responded, "Oh but I'd recognize the two of you hot pieces of ass anywhere ... I've been watching you two for so long and I couldn't help but get my little buddies to pick you up on a ride over to my place while you were in the area ... Come with me." He spoke firmly, but it turned the girls on.  Bill walked the sisters through a dark hallway until barely anything could be seen but a white door frame at the end.  They reached it and walked into a room.  At this point it was pitch black and nothing could be seen.  It also became eerily quiet as Bill stopped walking.  "I've awaited this day for a long time.  The two of you girls ... IN BED WITH ME!"  Out of nowhere, the lights turned on and a sheet of metal came down, barring the exit. At this, Anna was hyperventilating and shaken, teary-eyed and mortified.  She knelt to the ground and started to sob.  Elsa was the opposite.  She retaliated, "Anna, got yo bitch ass up."  She turned to Bill.  "And as for you ... Nigga wit yo child molesting looking face ass talkin bout fuckin our sweet asses ass ugly motherfucker crack dealing bitch crust ass I'm about to really fuck u up bitch.  Anna and I have been dealing wit gotdamn shit all day and frankly we on got the fucking time. But if the only way it'll get us outta here is to suck on ur corn and taters ..... count us in."  Bill liked the sound of this.  "Very well then." He propped himself upon the master bed and sprawled out, legs apart. "Well girls, it's dinner time."

[1 hour later]

"OUUUAHHH" Elsa screamed. "Give it to me! Give it to me now! Your corn and taters feel amazing, I'm ready for the gravy!!!" At this, Bill huffed and puffed, straining every muscle to contain his gigantic load. He stuttered, "b-baby girl you're thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal. I-I'm f-finna bust!"  Anna wasn't interested in this.  Her eyes never left Elsa's body and when Bill tried to make a move on her she would ignore it.  She finally had enough.  "Ugh! I can't get off to this!  I'm fuckin pissed bitch!  I'm outta here."  Anna weakly banged on the barred exit.  Out of nowhere, the bars went up.  Anna turned to Bill in amazement.  "I didn't need you anyway.  Your pussy isn't juicy like Elsa's.  Be gone now, small girl.  Only a woman can handle this nut.  Although still relieved, this made Anna angry.  She thought, "I am a woman."  Her skin boiled as tears of fury ran down her cheeks.  "How dare he capture me and then just push me away like that," she thought.  Anna was totally embarrassed.  She continued to herself, "I don't want to talk to anyone ever again.  I'm packin my damn bags.  Arendale will never see this face again!"  After racing down the halls, Anna pushed the double doors open and rushed outside. Without hesitation, she disappeared into the heavy night's storm. 

"I had a really nice evening, Billy."  Elsa professed as he walked her to the front doors.  "Yes, my sweet, maybe we could do it again this time.  I'd love to hit your sweet ass twice, baby."  "Teehee, you're such a poet.  I must go now.  Who knows what mayhem is taking place down in Arendale as we speak!"  Elsa joked. 

Little did Elsa know, mayhem was only the beginning. By this time, the storm passed and a clear night sky remained. From the peak of Booty Brooks, Elsa looked down upon a speck of land which she knew to be Arendale. She heard faint screams and bright flares looming over the kingdom. Elsa's jaw dropped. "Has Anna not returned to Arendale? Without a royal family there cannot be peace. Mayhem is afoot!" The screams grew louder and flames grew brighter. Elsa knew nothing more than to speak her mind.

"Fuck this nigga shit."