Sweet Revenge

Anna continued on to the western peak of North Mountain. She passed Booty Brooks, Fucking Falls, Hoe Hills, Pedophile Pond, and Sexy Springs. She eventually reached Jack Frost's very domain. She reached the door and knocked. There was no answer so she let herself in. There were no guards as there were in her house. She made her way down the grand hall, her knife stowed away in the naughtiest of places. She heard a slight creak in a room just down the hall. At that, she whipped up her dress and drew up her knife. She held it at the ready and began to panic. "I'm here to kill some hoes" she addressed. There was no response.

"Fight me! Square up!" She heard the noise again only this time it was perceptible. It was a high pitched, but male voice. It said, "I'm Olaf and I would 'laf' that massive cock in my face." It slurred seductively. "Oh I think that I will!" A laugh followed. Bellows started afterwards in accretions of 1-2 seconds but we're fastening. It stopped suddenly, and started again but slowly. "I'm glad you could come over" the deeper voice said. In reply, the other voiced, "well, my place is not too far out, and I was soo excited when I got your call." Anna then knew that this was hook-up. She felt a cool draft and shivered, looking up to find its origin. The ventilation system, which was unhinged and open, was right above her head. She could easily go anywhere she wanted if she just hopped up inside.

She gripped the painting on the wall, which was a painting entitled "Moaning Lisa." She reached up and got into the ventilation shaft and directed herself towards the presumed bedroom. She composed herself once she got there as there had been leftover jizz and fecal waste throughout the ventilation system. She looked over the two who had been going at it. She saw Jack Frost and another familiar figure. A little snowman with a carrot nose, or in this case, a giant penis. Moans had been following. Anna looked over to find Jack Frost backing his fat ass up Olaf's nose. The infuriation inside Anna unleashed. Not only had Jack Frost been with the girl of Anna's dreams, but had also been nastily hooking up with Olaf the Hoeman and his dick nose! "It's time to rain on this parade."