Those Hoes Must Go: 'Oh Hell No' Edition

"People of Arendelle! Do not talk of fear and violence! Spread the love!!!!" The townspeople gave her blank stares. "You know? Like... THIS!" Anna seductively strutted to her sister's stake. "I'm sure you've all seen this before," she says as she rubs her body along her sister's. "This is called love! Spread this!" The people dropped their weapons and began to feel on each other as Anna did. The people were skeptical of her ways. But they did not fear too much, for they were all white, and all sucked at dancing. Soon, everybody was doing it. In the nude, all were jolly af. "omg u guys are so lit! LIT LIT LIT! Soon the castle grounds were bare, and everyone had gone home peacefully. The only thing left was a white liquid that seemed to have been squirted in various spots across the castle grounds. Aside from one tiny detail. Trump sat, sobbing by the castle fountain. "f u Anna! Ur evil plot dun snatched my weave. If I find u again I'll chop u to bits and I'll build a wall! And it'll be a great wall. You'll see!" He got up and ran to his blimp, navigating far from Arendelle. "phew! That was close." Anna spoke from her Royal bedroom. "I thought I was gonna have to resort to plan B: blowing up Arendelle while the young princess, me, mysteriously and unexplainably escaped. Now where's that bomb...? ah yes." she scurried over to her closet, the one with double doors, of course. She dug through her clothes. Gowns, sundresses, and lavish lingerie. "why did I have this again...? Did I need it for when the police call me to inform me that my rich and old husband died in suspicious circumstances? While I glide across my marble floor with champagne in hand? Oh yes. That was it. Now. Time to find that bomb! The secret compartment in the back led to a vault. She pulled out the black orb. Time to put this to use. Look out world! It's time to dump Trump! Anna glided to her sisters room. "Elsa!" she pulled the object from her backside to show to Elsa. "I think you know what time it is..." Elsa immediately responded. Yeah I do, time to suck some dick!" with a slight pause Anna continued. "..No... It's time to bomb Trump." said Anna. "ugh can we at least suck his dick?" "Elsa u a hoe. I'll see if we can do it once we get there. As for now.... We can only hope. First we must consult the map. And as it shows, to get to Trumpe, we need to go up Booty Brooks..." Once the girls traveled into the depths of Booty Brooks, Elsa had to remind Anna of the dangers in Booty Brooks. "If my memories are correct, those mother fuckers are right around here. Waiting..." "What things?" Anna was shook. "The natives. Booty O's. Vicious predators. They should be right around here." It was dark and snowy, but quiet... Too quiet. They peered and glanced into the depths of the dark dense snow that surrounded them. Nothing. "LOOK OUT!" Elsa screeched. A Booty O appeared. "YOU'VE RAPED ME BEFORE AND IT'S NOT HAPPENING AGAIN! IT WAS SO WRONG BUT IT FELT SO RIGHT!" It charged at Anna, ripping at her clothes. Anna now knew that a Booty O looked like an ostrich, but not a regular ostrich, a horny one. Another came into the distance. Their eyes were twitching, full of lust. They picked up the girls with their beaks, and tossed them to their back. They took off with the girls still on them, and squawked in their native language. It was a Booty O language that Elsa heard once before, so she knew what they were saying. She heard only part of the message, for the rest was unintelligible. She heard something about taking them back to a man named Bill Cosby. "Who is this man? What are his intentions with us?" Elsa screamed to the Booty. No answer. As he was head of the Booty O's, Elsa had reason to assume that he would rape her and her sister. But Elsa liked the thought of this. They came to a castle-like structure. It was barely visible behind the coating of snow that was pouring down on them. They charged inside. The first thing they noticed were the nude, female silhouettes embroidered in tapestries hanging on the walls, portraits, and curtains. They were everywhere. "IM TRIGGERED! WHO'S MISOGYNY IS THIS! I AM OPPRESSED. LET ME AT 'EM!!! FEAR ME, FORCES OF MALE SUPREMACY!!! WOMEN ARE STRONG! NOT SEX-SYMBOLS!" A man walked into the hall. A big dark man. Elsa quieted herself, but only slightly. She continued. "Uh. And.. ALSO UH WOMEN ARE LIKE NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS. And I speak on behalf of all of these women.." she paused. Anna, who had been silent this entire time, interrupted Elsa's stuttering. "Who are you?" He looked at the sisters charmingly.

"I'm Bill Cosby."

Next Update: 12/20
(What will happen to the sisters? Read to find out)