This Bitch Salty (and Frosty)

Times became tough for Anna and Elsa because the fact that their parents were gone forever began to sink in, but especially for Anna. (Elsa was a heartless bitch). No longer could Anna's parents talk to her when she was sad, eat at the dinner table with her, help out around the castle, or run a train on her.

She could no longer hear their words. "Hey Elsa, are you sad that our parents are gone?" Elsa was standing facing the window on the other side of the room. Her face was turned away from Anna. "Well." She started. "I think we have bigger issues to worry about."

"You think so? Well I do-" Elsa cut her off, not with words, but by turning around. Anna's jaw dropped to the ground. Elsa was facing towards her, angrily, holding up the obituary of Jack Frost. "This paper tells me that you are a suspect for the murder of Jack Frost." This sparked up Anna's acting. "Really? I know nothing about it. But, I do have an idea of someone who did do it."

"Let's hear it." Elsa spoke it while rolling her eyes. "Kristoff. That shady bitch definitely had something to do with this case. He was up in Hoe Hills. I saw him." Elsa did not believe her. Just as it happened, Olaf ran through the doors. He'd apparently been eavesdropping. "Stop! I know the truth! It was Anna! She rode me down the mountain after she killed JF! I am the witness!" Elsa turned whiter than snow with a devilish glare directing towards Anna. "Why did you do it! This is a disgrace! I ought to to cut off your dick, oh wait, you don't have one! No balls!"

Anna was furious. Her period made it worse. She was madder than she'd ever been before. "Yes! I did kill him because I wanted to tear up your pussy and he was jeopardizing that! I hated that slut! They should've called that newspaper article his oBITCHuary! Fuck this nigga shit!"

With a boom and a clatter the snow which surrounds the castle flew through the windows, doors and chimney. It was Elsa, it's controller, that directed it all towards Anna. It formed a chrysalis around her. She could not escape. Elsa lifted the giant snowball, Anna inside, and shot it up the mountain. It flew straight up there. After it landed somewhere among Booty Brooks, she turned around and mooned it. She knew that Anna was trapped up there, and as Elsa believed, Anna deserved it. A few seconds later Elsa heard a soft, slight echo from the mountain. She could barely make it all out, but what she could was, ". . .fuck you elsa. . ."