Overcombing Trumperica

Anna was in the frozen ice cage on the mountain. She gathered herself, dizzy from impact. She fiddled with the bar-like figure the snow was formatted in and attempted at freeing herself from the captor. There was no use. Although she was strong, not even her many hard hours of 'Booty Miracle - Exclusive Arendelle Rendition' twerking workouts that made her ass phat could save her. She slumped with remorse at her realization that she was, in fact, being a bitch to Elsa. She always hated Booty Brooks as everybody there was a rude. She sighed a sigh that reminded her of the sweet moans Elsa would expose. She sat for a while, and then noticed a small figure out in the distance.

The figure grew as it got closer and the physical features finally came into view. She knew now who it was - it all made perfect sense. The comb-over, the orange skin, the look of stupidity, and the duck lips! It was Donald J. Trump-which made sense because; afterall, everybody in Booty Brooks was an asshole.

"Hello Caucasian female." He lazily slurred. He wasn't tired, but it seemed that was his regular voice. "You look like you need help. Say, are you mexican?" Anna was confused. She knew she needed to kiss up to him in order to get his help-one way or another. "Not at all. Trump for president." "Good girl. Do you need help out of there?" Anna began to talk. "Yes please, Mr trump!" "Okay, but I must know your address. . .for. . .uh. . .mental reassurance." "It's the castle." He started talking in a lunky mocking tone. "HA! Thanks loser!" He blew up his Trump Wraft showcasing his face on the side and triumphantly flew down. His voice echoed down. "Time to take Arendelle for my oooooown." "Diggity dammit darn!" Anna had no choice but to sleep the night in the snowball. In the morning it melted a bit. She broke free with a glorious break through. She charged to the edge of the mountain seeking a view of her town below. She saw it. Screaming bodies ran around the town square. Buildings were on fire and most of all, Trump banners and signs were everywhere. It was complete havoc. With a squinting eye she spotted Elsa screaming in the square-inescapably tied to a stake.