The Cumback

Upon receiving the news that their young princess had been killed, the Arendalians gasped in disbelief.  Elsa spoke even louder.  Her threatening tone of voice gave off a blonde and curly-haired, fishnet wearing, dark lipstick pop diva vibe.  "Look what you made me do" she said.  She didn't like their little games.  "I SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW.  AS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR DISLOYALTY, ALL TO DESERVE CENSURE OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE!"  Elsa paused, reflecting on her last few words.  "Actually, that is a fair idea.  Let us . . . fuck."  And so it was done.  All the townspeople, mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, all took part in the festivities.  When all was said and done, all that remained in the town square were the remnants of a good time.  It was almost as if they had forgotten about the lost princess—or as they all thought she was. . .

Late in the night, while all the townspeople slept an amazing slumber, one of great sexual desire and wet dreams, our lost princess found refuge among the peaks of Booty Brooks. She huddled by a fire which had been lit before she arrived. After she blew off some leftover steam from her encounters with Bill Cosby, she was ready to return to Arendale. She knew her only way down wasn't to walk, but to ride. With a little bit of brainpower, Anna surmised that her return to Arendale could only be possible through the use of none other than the infamous Booty-O. Plenty of that ravenous, horny creature lurked at the peak of Booty Brooks and finding one nearby would hardly be an issue. Just like that, an O was spotted in the distance. The beast approached, young, uncut, and ready. "You know what to do." Anna stated. Anna was no stranger to Booty-O travel, and was well aware that their service did not come free. As Anna strattled the O, she began to rub her pussy lips against the beast. "There's your tip."  Once they arrived at the gates of Arendale, Anna used the fastest known method of transportation to arrive at the castle—parkour.  She passed the town square where festivity remnants still laid.  "What a peculiar amount of bird shit in the square.  That's fucking odd."  She then parkoured on past the expired cum.  Once inside the castle, she snuck up to the hallway outside Elsa's room.  She peaked inside the lock to find her sister in bed, her used panties strewn across the bedroom floor, and a freshly used vibrator sitting atop her dresser.  The view was appetizing, and although Anna was furious with her sister, she was ready to get it on. 

Out of nowhere, Anna swift kicked the door down, anhiliating it to rubble.  Elsa arose, startled and in shock at who was doing this.  She tried to speak but the words refused to flow.  Anna looked her in the eyes and had only one thing on her mind.

"I'm about to Caitlyn Jenner your ass."