Those Hoes Must Go

"OMG! I can just SMELL what I've unleashed." Anna said right after farting loudly, swatting the air for oxygen. "Now to tend to other matters. OMG! The town is burning and it's all my fault!" There were screams abound. Anna heard a slight "let's burn her!" There were chants of approval that followed. She knew that the voices were talking about Elsa. "I gotta get my fat ass down there!" She cupped her hand around her mouth and screamed. "STOP THE MADNESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" She wanted to defend her sister, but was doing it grudgingly. She knew that a lot of her problems would seize to exist without her sister present. "I gotta go down there!" Anna took off all of her clothes until she was in the nude. She used the silky material in her clothes to glide down the mountain. She decided the easiest way down was to ride on them like a surfboard-so she did. She was standing, balancing herself, down the mountain. The frost kissed the skin of her body that the sun could not usually pleasure itself to see. She was gaining speed and nearing the bottom. "Fuck no!" She screamed as a fallen down tree came into view. She knew she couldn't duck, for it was too low, and the only way was to jump.

She gained the speed and determination and with a last single breathe of air, she jumped. It was like slow motion. She split her legs and pulled them up with her arms so that she could completely clear the branches of the tree. She was successful, except for one tree branch which credit-carded her pussy as she flew over it. It felt good. She was still falling back to the ground and timed it so perfectly that she landed back onto her sled-which was really still just her discarded clothing. She finally got to the bottom of the hill. "Finally! That was some risky business! Or should I say 'frisky' business!" She said as she turned around and winked at the fallen tree which earlier credit-carded her pussy. She was still sliding down on her clothes but was slowing. She slid and stopped on the stones in the middle of the square, still naked. Everybody slowly stopped what they were doing to watch her. It was eerie quiet. It went from screaming havoc to silence. And then Anna spoke before the people. "People of Arendelle! Feast your eyes. . .on this!"