Sled Fast, Eat ass

Elsa was anxious.  "What the fuck Anna. What the fucking hell am I supposed to do about these bitch ass Arendalians that can't take care of their own shit.  Seriously I turn my back for literally one short ass week and what do they do? Oh, ya know, just cause a casual little downward spiral into a societal hell with no gotdamn systematization!"  Her head convulsed. "Woah, too many big words."  She clutched her head in pain.  It was in that moment that something changed in Elsa. Her entire outlook on the mayhem of a situation before her had changed.  This time, Elsa had it.  She had seen enough, and for her to be described as triggered would be an understatement.  She had officially reached her breaking point. 

She knelt to the ground and whispered, "I had said that Arendale did not see the last of me . . . and I will remain true to my word . . . but it is time for Arendale, I think, to greet their leader in a much different light . . . he he.  He he he."  The more she thought, and the more she schemed, her small chuckles grew into a vengeful cackle.  "Hea ha ha, HA, MWA HA HA HA HA HA!  YES, ARENDALE SHALL SEE WHAT IS TO BECOME OF THEIR BARBAROUS DEEDS.  ARENDALE, CONSIDER THIS YOUR FORMAL INVITATION TO EAT MY ENTIRE ASS!"  In this moment, the snow queen felt inside of her a newfound power.  Using all her strength, she began to levitate.  Slowly into the air she flew.  In an instant, she catapulted off the peak of Booty Brooks, directing herself toward the wicked Arendalians.  She expressed a scornful, bloodthirsty look on her face. Although she was usually cold, her skin was boiling.  While still ascending upon her meritorious flight, her powers began to fade.  Her nasty look disappeared and a look of fear replaced it as she began to plummet downward, losing control of her newfound power. She screamed, wailing her arms and legs. "I'm gonna die!" She shrieked. There was no telling how deep the snow below her was. She closed her eyes as she made contact with the snow covered ground, her life flashing before her eyes. Luckily, she pummeled through multiple feet of snow which cushioned her fall. She popped her head out of the snow and shook herself off. "Well I still gotta work out the kinks ;) with that power I guess . . ." She looked to her side and found a large piece of bark.  She glanced optimistically and proposed, "Well, I could use this thicc bark to sled down this master hill. Surely I couldn't make it down by foot."  She grabbed the bark and noticed a small stump protruding from its surface.  "Golly, it even has a built in dildo!"  She pulled up her dress and mounted the bark.  "Ahh yeeeah," she moaned soothingly.  "This better be a bumpy ride, because mama's horny and I want this dildo to serve its maximum purpose."  After she began her descent, her speed increased to what came to an uncontrollable pace, and there was no sign of slowing.  She reached a speed at which her cheeks began flapping (face cheeks, as well as ass cheeks) in the gusting wind and her eyes squinting, almost shut.  "YES! MAXIMUM ORGASM," she could barely get out at the speed she was moving.  She yelled and moaned until through her slitty eyes she could see the base of the mountain which just edged Arendale.  "I-it's c-coming!"  She flew into the base and ramped off a hill, conveniently launching her into the air, her body in flight above the people of Arendale.  While above them, she began to scold, "PEOPLE OF ARENDALE, HEAR MY VENGEFUL DECREE!"  Arendalians looked to the sky in terror as her body hovered above them all.  "YOU'VE DISAPPOINTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! NOW TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS AGAINST YOUR LORD!  I WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU, AND I WILL ENJOY IT!  TO WHAT LENGTH DOES ROYALTY HAVE TO GO TO ANYMORE TO GET SOME DAMN ORDER?!"  An insignificant peasant emerged from the crowd.  "My queen!  Where is our princess?  Is she alive?  She's gone missing, and without you two, our royal duo, we couldn't keep order!"  "SILENCE!" Elsa screamed with fury. Her eyes lit up as she shot a bolt of energy straight up the peasants ass.  It was lethal.  At this, a wave of screams, terror, sex, and outbursts unfolded among the crowd.  Elsa acted on whim, and knew to do nothing more than lie to their faces.

"YOU WILL NOT FIND YOUR LOST PRINCESS, FOR I HAVE KILLED HER!"