Dabbing the Demons Away

Elsa started the microwave for one minute, her breakfast inside. She paused, took a deep breathe, and sighed. "Too bad they had to haul Hans' body off to the Weaseltown dump yard." She looked towards Anna and smirked. "He did supply us with some fun!" The microwave beeps. Elsa takes the plate, and sits down adjacent to Anna. Anna stops eating out of her bowl and puts down her spoon. She nervously looks to Elsa. "Uh, Elsa?" She paused and waited for Elsa to look her way which took a second or two. She was busy chowing down on Hans. "Have you been cheating on me with Jack Frost?"

Elsa did not immediately respond. After thinking of an excuse, and an added redness to her face, she started up. "Um, well, I'm not an exclusive woman, Anna. I hook up with the people I want to-and when I want to." Her voice gets more comfortable. "You'll understand when you're my age." At this, Anna was mad so she talked back. "Elsa! You're such a prostitute! You're eating dick right now! I don't want to know how many times you've put your paws on that peice of shaft in the past!" Elsa, appauled, couldn't deny what Anna had just explained, so she switched the subject. "What about you?! I've seen you and Kristoff together. I've heard the words you've spoken in the royal bedroom together!" Elsa started to mock Anna's tone. "'Harder Kristoff! Faster! Deeper! HOOOHH!' I know what you do for fun! Do not act as if you are an innocent little girl! You're a mean girl Anna! You're a bitch!" Out of compete anger and frustration Elsa takes the dingaling and bites off the tip in Anna's face. "Maybe I LOVE being a hoe!" At this Anna could not believe her eyes.

She then knew her destiny. She was not going to let anybody get in the way of a love she's longed for for such a long time-an incestial relationship with her own sister. She then realised what she had to do. She had to kill Jack Frost. And it had to be merciless. She had to give him a long and painful death in return for what he's taken from her. Anna added one last remark. "At least I don't swallow." Elsa stood up with rage, leaned over the table, and replied. "I do swallow, but when I don't, I put it in your mouth when you're sleeping." She stood straight up, dabbed the sassiest dab of 2k16, and exited the royal dining room. Anna was officially roasted.