The Plot Thiccens

Anna grabbed the strap.  She put it on like a professional as if she'd done it many times prior.  I call this "the transgender."  Anna quickly swept over to make sweet love to her dearest sister and they both enjoyed it very much. It was the ceremonial way of making peace in Arendele. "Elsa, I want to always be like this. Let's get married." Elsa gave her a questioning look. "Anna, we can't. I would love to, but remember that mom and dad were siblings and look how they ended up. They were sent to sea and drowned for their sins." They held off on any further conversation.

The two girls decided to go for a walk to clear their minds. On their way down the final corridor of the castle the girls heard something peculiar coming from a room. The sound of gastly moans and thumping. A telltale sign that someone was baking delicious pies. "Someone's baking in there, I can even smell it" Anna said. "I really want in." Elsa reluctantly looked through the key hole to see nothing more than Kristoff's arm. "Oh, Anna! It's Kristoff!" Anna started drooling slightly. They heard someone else from the inside.

"Oh baby, your mouth is so warm–so wet." The voice was that of Olaf.

It was too late. Anna and Elsa had opened the door to find Olaf sitting on Kristoff's face.  Even after the girls had entered the room, Olaf and Kristoff did not hear or see them enter.  They continued on in their sin.  Olaf continued, "oh you like that?  I call that my little chocolate surprise.  [indistinct moaning]  Kristoff replied with his mouth full. "It smells so good—so hot."  Olaf started moaning more and stuttered "Let me gape it wide for you."  Olaf started screaming "OH MY GOD THATS MY G SPOT KRISTOFF OH FUCK YES BIG WHITE MAN."  Anna couldn't only spectate any longer, she had to interject.  "Kristoff," Anna said seductively while the two look at the girls in shock and bewilderment.  "It's very impressive that your tongue can reach all the way up to his G spot."  She spoke in a comforting tone, in the same way a mother would talk to her children.

Olaf and Kristoff jumped in astonishment. They hadn't known anybody, especially the royal heiresses, had been observing them indulge in such a sin. But the girls didn't care. "Oh boys! We support you! We must celebrate you both on your coming out by hanging flags in celebration of this occasion! How shall we design the flags?" The girls thought long and hard over how to design the flags.

While Elsa was on a walk later that day, she saw something poking out of the fjord. It was colorful and in poor condition. It was a flag! It had drifted from a faraway land, she could tell as she hoisted it from the rivers edge. It was a rainbow flag that read "LGBT for Trump." Elsanna knew not what it meant—only that she absolutely loved it. "THIS WILL BE THE NEW FLAG OF ARENDELE!" She proudly announced to nearby peasants, waving the flag in pride. Immediately, the girls got to hanging celebratory pride flags all around arendale. The town, adorned in rainbow with the mystery message, added smuttiness and prestige to the kingdom.

They threw feasts and celebrated Kristoff and Olaf's newfound romance. They danced, smoked weed, popped a few mollies, and had a good old fashioned Arendellion celebration. And in that moment in time, everything seemed right in the kingdom—or so they thought.