The Nigerian Booty Slammers

When they reached the bottom, the outskirts of Arendelle, they witnessed the freezing body of whom they presumed to be Kristoff. You know, the former assistant that was pushed down a mountain and left to die by none other than the likes of Anna Arendelle. He wasn't moving. "Success! Looks like I've killed 2 birds with one stone!" She ran to the castle with Elsa inside eating her leftover Hans dick. "Elsa!" Anna wailed. She put her acting face and expressions back into play. "Oh Elsa, love me. . ." She spoke and continued seductively, leaning over the table and draping an arm across her forehead. "Make love to me. . .and let me love you. . ." They made fierce eye contact and Elsa was confused.

"We were just fighting. Are you being sincere about this? I mean, I want to, so. . .oh, what the heck. Let's do it." "Woohoo! Now, how about we go upstairs and you let me, uh, eat your pussy." Anna was so happy. "Only if I can eat the booty like groceries, haha. Oh, and Anna, there's also something I ne-" Anna cut her off. "No time to wait! Let's get it on!" Elsa shrugged and followed her, practically sprinting to keep up. "Anna jumped on the bed flicking her bra off which unmasked her rather large breasts. To Elsa's amusement, she started swinging them in a circular motion. While putting a finger up to Elsa's mouth signifying for her to hush, Anna whispered. "Watch this shit. . ." Anna grabbed a bed-post pole and started swinging like a professional hoe. She was really good at it. All of a sudden, a group of 7 black men swung through the window, barely clothed. There was African music along with them. The marimba tapped and their bodies were rippling to the music. Elsa was cringing at the sight of them, but Anna was surprised beyond belief. "WHO ARE YOU?!" In reply, "we are the Nigerian booty slammers. We got your call, ma'am, for a night of fuuun." Anna turned to Elsa, the music was still booming. She scowled at her. "You wanted to have an eight-some with these black men?" "Anna, please understand." "Oh, I understand." Anna walked to the men, seduced them, and one by one, brought them to the Royal balcony where they would ultimately be killed by her. She walked back into the bedroom with 7 dicks. "Hey Elsa. . .we don't need to cook for the next week haha."