Killing these Hoes

Anna tentatively watched them, feeling compelled to swoop in right away. She brought her face closer to the vent, but in doing so accidently pushed dust through it and onto the love-makers. She whispered at her misdeed. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She paused in hopes that they wouldn't realize. After seeing that the dirty Hoeman had been getting his ass eaten, she knew they didn't notice her. With sex noises abound, Anna had been failing to unscrew the squeaky bolts to unhinge the ventilation cover. At this rate she was never going to get them.

Anna waited until they went to bed. She watched the sky get darker and them get tired. Their various sex positions were mocking. A little bit of Anna had been wishing she'd been a part of this fun. She saw that they were sleeping. Finally she busted the ventilation system cover off and dented Olaf's head when it fell. "She jumped down with her dress flaired up. Jack jumped up into her pussy, practically eating it. Olaf screamed. "AHHH!" Anna returned with "That's enough out of you!" She grabbed him by his carrot penis, erected her leg breaking the nearby window, and threw him out of it. It was just her and Jack. She continued her dialogue, holding him by his shirt collar. "I cannot live with fuckers like you. You will now die by this blade!" She shimmered the edge of the butcher's knife glimmering in the moonlight. "Do it bitch, you won't! It's not like I was interested in your sister anyway, she was just a piece of ass to me." He winked at her. By this, Anna stabbed him in the throat, the lethal blow. "Fuck you bitch! Fuck you and your gay lookin ass!"

She turned and heard a slight gargle. There was a white ass poking out of the snow. It was a cute little thing. She grabbed the ass, attached to the unconscious Hoeman. "Take me back down to Arendelle. My work here is done." He became slightly conscious. Without hesitation, Olaf the Hoeman sat on the edge of the mountain with his fat ass in the air, waiting for Anna. She sat on it and they were off, gliding down the hill. They reached the bottom. Anna had saved her love now it's time to make beautiful sex to Elsa. (She'd been horny for a while now).