Preparation

Hey guys, this chapter does contain mature content so readers under 18 I advise you not to read until the last couple of paragraphs.

I wrapped my legs around Josh's waist and put my arms around his neck. He put his hand on my neck deepening the kiss. I moaned at his touch it let a fire wherever he placed his hands he leaned me back so I was laying down with him on top of me. I pulled at his vest unzipped it and threw it across the room somewhere.

He pulled at my cardigan discarding it and unzipped my top he looked at me for permission. I nodded I could feel my heart beating he moved his hands from my waist up my stomach to my breasts a small moan escaped my lips. I involuntary grinned my hips on Josh's. He groaned in my mouth I rubbed my hands down his chest tracing his muscles I hooked my thumbs in his jeans pulling them down.

Josh sat up and discarded his jeans and his boxers and laid back on top of me. He kissed my jawline down my neck to my breasts I removed my bra and pants in the process of Josh kissing my neck. Josh kissed down my stomach and my inner thighs. He slowly pulled off my panties where Josh's hands touched my legs I felt heat. He placed himself at my entrance and looked me in the eyes I nodded my head and he pushed his way through my barrier it felt like nails where being driving into my back. I nodded my head when the pain subsided I sank my nails into Josh's back he slowly pulled out and pushed back in.

Later that night~

I laid on my side facing Josh, my head was on his chest I was listening to his steady breathing I was trying to sleep but what will happen tomorrow will change a lot of things. I looked up at Josh I whispered, "Don't change this" I cupped his cheek with my hand I rolled over so my back was to Josh I felt him tighten his arm around my waist he mumbled "Don't leave me" he leaned forward and kissed my neck I turned my head to look at him. I must have scared him because he fell off the bed and landed on his butt with a thud.

"Shit!" Josh swore with a couple more colorful words. I peeked over the bed and saw Josh on the floor on his back. I couldn't help it I started laughing I was holding my stomach from laughing "ha-ha very funny" Josh mumbled "You... should...of ...seen...your...face ...oh ...my ...god!" I felt Josh grab my foot and dragged me towards the end of the bed. He pulled me off the bed causing me to landed on top of him. He groaned when I landed on him "Sorry" I mumbled "it's fine" Josh whispered I smirked as I cupped Josh's cheek

Josh leaned into my touch and whispered, "come on let's go back to bed" Josh lifted me up and placed me on the bed. Josh laid on his back while I laid on my side leaning against him with my head on his chest and slowly feel asleep. I woke up and looked at the clock on my table it read 6:56 am I sighed and sat up I looked down at Josh who loosely had his arm around me I moved his arm off me and climbed out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror let's just say I looked horrible. My hair was a rat's nest, my makeup was smudged, and my morning breathe could kill.

I climbed into the shower and practical ripped through my hair trying to brush it. I applied some eyeliner and placed my hair in a french braid. I walked out only in a towel Josh was laying on his side must have still been asleep. I walked over to my dresser grabbed some black panties and black bra. I walked into my closet and grabbed a corset top with shoulder padding that synched around my neck. A pair of leather jeans, black leather gloves, and a pair of black thick soled boots I was at the table picking my weapons for today.

I felt Josh's arms wrap around me he placed his head in my neck and mumbled "good morning beautiful how do you feel?" I leaned my head back allowing Josh more access "I feel happy but a little sore" Josh laughed in my neck sending a shiver down my spine. "Your trembling" Josh stated I looked at my hand I was shaking "just nerves I guess."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Josh's neck. "Go get ready we will go get breakfast soon" I pecked Josh's lips and walked back to the table Josh grabbed my wrist and spun me back around "come here you" he crushed me against his lips I kissed back with the same amount of passion something would of started again if a knock wasn't heard at my door.

I pulled back "go get ready" I walked towards the door Josh smacked my rear before he walked into the bathroom. I opened the door and meet Kaz "princess the king requests you and your fiancé for breakfast in 20 minutes." she bowed and turned down the hall I closed the door and walked back to the table I grabbed my belt secured it and placed my 2 long swords, 4 daggers, and 10 throwing knives.

I grabbed my bow and checked the line for breaks. I grabbed my quiver and grabbed 8 exploding arrows, 4 rope arrows, 5 shock arrows, and 18 normal arrows extra sharpened. I secured my quiver around my shoulder. I also fastened my whip to my wrist (a demonic whip that forms as a piece of jewelry around the person's wrist.)

Josh came out of the shower when I was sharpening my arrows he changed into a pair of tan cargo pants, black combat boots, black leather gloves and a black fitting t-shirt. He fastened his weapon belt to his waist he grabbed his 2 long swords, 2 medium swords, 5 daggers, 10 throwing knives. He has 2 pistols in their holsters on his legs, and he had his spear hanging from his back.