A Prophecy

I felt my body raising and dropping but it wasn't my breathing I slowly opened my eyes the room was pitch black I sat up but body screamed I felt like I had no energy. I looked down and felt Josh's heart beat I was happy I saved him I leaned down and pecked his lips I was afraid I would never be able to do that again.

I climbed off Josh I tried to stand but my vision blurred I got on my knees and crawled to the other bed next to Josh's I climbed in and laid down.

Josh POV

I felt a numbness sensation near my heart I wanted to touch it but my body refused to move. I felt pressure near my stomach region I could tell it was a person by the heartbeat and breathing I knew wasn't mine. I felt the pressure removed and was hit with the coldness of room. I want to open my eyes but my strength was super low. I let myself drift back to sleep to regain my energy. Who was the person on me and how am I back?

1 hour later ~

I woke up to a door closing I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room it was pitch black but I knew someone was in the room suddenly all the candles in the corner of the room ignited I shielded my eyes waiting for them to adjust. I lowered my arm and saw Destruc in the room. I slowly sat up the pain was numb but the exhaustion is what made it difficult.

"What happened?" I asked I searched the room I could tell I was in the infirmary. I didn't receive an answer so I asked again "Destruc what ha...." I stopped mid-sentence when I saw Alex laying in the bed next to me. I stood up my knee slightly buckled but I caught myself before I hit the floor I wobbled over to Alex she looked tanner then usual her hair grew longer reaching her mid back. Her arms became muscular along with her legs her curves where accentuated more.

She looked like she was a doll someone carved no flaws where seen. I looked up at Destruc he eyed his daughter not with fear or sadness but with pride. "Destruc!" I called again he seemed to of been taken out of a trance because he looked up at me with a start. He sighed "A prophecy was foretold that a daughter of an angel and a demon would have the powers healing of an angel and destruction of a demon.

My daughter was able to fulfill that prophecy by bringing you back." he nodded towards Alex. "Why is she asleep why is she different?" I asked I reached to grab her hand but felt worried I would break her. "The magic she performed isn't without its side effects it is said that the child would become perfect in physical and mental ways. Which means her appearance and magic is increased however I preferred her imperfect she is my daughter she is perfect anyway possible in my eyes." "She was perfect before any of this happened" I looked into Alex face her small freckles she had on her nose where gone I liked those freckles.

"How long will she be out?" I asked, "Not much longer she should wake up soon" my eyes drifted towards Alex's face "Wake up soon my love" I kissed her eyes and sat down at a chair next to her bed.

~ 3 hours later

I held her hand firmly in mine I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles. The small scar on her hand she received from her grandma has since faded into nothing. I tried to relax but having Alec unconscious made me restless "Please wake up love" I whispered as I placed my head on the bed with my hand in hers.

Alex hand gripped mine tightly I sat up looking at Alex waiting for her to open her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes they were purple, I froze why were they purple, she closed her eyes again she reached with her left hand and rubbed them. She opened her eyes again they returned to their beautiful hazel color.

She looked around until her eyes landed on me her eyes widened "Hello my love!" I smiled at her. She reached out to my face cupping my cheek with her left hand, I leaned into her touch closing my eyes, "Is this real" her voice was soft but held love in it. I looked her in the eyes "It's 100% real" I leaned in and pecked her lips, the kiss was supposed to be short but soon was filled with passion and love.

I sat down on the bed to make it easier for Alex I held onto her waist with one hand and placed my other hand on the side of her head to keep my weight off her. She ran her hands through my hair and wrapped her hands around my neck. I licked her bottom lip she opened her mouth as we relished in the kiss.

We pulled back from each other for air I place my forehead on hers. A small amount of pink appeared on her cheeks. I smirked "I love you so much" I whispered, "I love you more" she pecked my lips "Not possible". We relished in the silence knowing that we made it through more than any normal couple would go through.

A soft knock broke our silence I pulled away and we both looked through the door. Destruc walked in and walked over to Alex grabbed her hand "How do you feel?" Destruc asked as he squeezed her hand in his "honestly I feel better than before" Alex stated her usual energy returning "that's good I'm proud of you sweetheart you're more powerful than I ever thought you could be, I'm very lucky to have a daughter like you to be honest I was scared you weren't going to survive the spell since that is the negative side effect of the spell." He leaned down and kissed her head. "You will make a beautiful queen just like your mother would have been she would be so proud of you." a small hint of sadness shown on his face Alex grabbed her father's hand a light glow came from their combined hands.

Destructook a deep breath "thank you sweetheart your mother did the same thing to meshe always knew how to calm me down" Alex let go of Destruc hand and placed iton her stomach. I placed my hand over hers wanting to hold her tight.