Secrets

I woke up not in the hospital bed but back in my room the soft silk sheets made me relax "It's been awhile since I woke up to my fiancée" I rolled over and meet the gaze of Josh, a small smile appeared on my face I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arm around my waist, that is when I realized I was only in bra and panties I looked down "Who changed me?" I asked, "I did of coarse" a grin appeared on his face.

"I wouldn't allow anyone else to see you the way I can only see you" he kissed my neck, a shiver ran down my spine. Josh pulled back and kissed my lips "I love you" he whispered, "I love you too" I leaned in to kiss his lips when a knock came from our door. Josh turned his head towards the door, I accidentally kissed his ear I pulled back Josh turned to me and started laughing. I sat up and went to answer the door Josh stood in front of me "go change I'll get the door" I looked down at myself.

I turned around and walked towards the bathroom I heard Josh talking to someone. His footsteps came closer towards the bathroom where I was in the shower. "Love your dad wants to talk to me I'll see you later alright" I poked my head out "Okay but give me a kiss before you leave."

Josh pecked my lips and left the room, I took my time getting ready I let the hot water relax my muscles. After the shower, I took my time I blow dried my hair and straightened it my hair has grown very long reaching right above my butt. I applied a smokey black eye makeup, eyeliner, and a light pink lipstick.

I grabbed some red lacy bra and matching panties I walked into the closet and searched for the right outfit I grabbed a black corset which showed off my chest, black leather jacket, black leather jeans and some knee high black heeled boots. I grabbed my weapon belt and wrapped my whip around my wrist I placed my engagement ring back on my finger.

I left my room and headed towards the dining room before I opened my door I heard people yelling the door suddenly opened "I won't do it until she is ready" Josh yelled at my father "Ready for what?" Josh's face paled "I um, I'll be in the room" Josh stormed past me I watched him move past me and slammed our bedroom door. I turned back towards my dad "What the hell is going on dad?" I asked he was pacing back and forth in the room, I walked over to him grabbing his shoulder "Dad what is going on" he sighed "Sit down I need to speak with you" I sat down at the table as my dad sat down next to me

"Honey I know you went through a lot and I couldn't ask anymore from you but I believe it is time for you to become queen and take your rightful place on the thrown" my father sighed "Are you sure dad, why now" I asked kind of worried why he brought it up now "Well since Josh has gained some powers from you he is able to do a ceremony called 'marking' it's where you create a mark on Josh's neck and he does the same to yours right here he touched where my neck and shoulder meet.

"You will bite there and your powers will sink into your skin and create a mark to show that you are married and royalty. This is a form of protection for you two doing this process requires marriage the process is marking then marriage and is to be done before you are crowned queen. I know this is a lot to take in but since you were taken all I want is for you to be protected do you understand?"

I slowly nod my head "I understand just let me talk to Josh, I'll talk to him he just thinks that all this stuff will cause a breakdown for me" I hugged my dad and grabbed some food for Josh and I.

I walked into the room Josh was leaning in his desk chair his back was towards me, I walked over to the desk I placed the tray of food on his desk his head was leaned back and his eyes where closed I pushed his chair back and sat on his lap straddling him. He didn't move yet so I leaned closer and kissed his neck his forehead creased I rubbed my hand on his lips pulling them apart, I kissed his lips "Josh babe wake up" I hummed "Hmm Alex please not now" Josh turned his seat around, he probably didn't know I was on his lap.

I leaned forward placing both of my hands on the side of his head I kissed his lips Josh slightly kissed back but pulled away "Alex please" I was trying to be nice but now I'm pissed "whatever" I grabbed my food and walked out.

I walked towards the living room and popped in a movie. My mind kept wondering towards Josh 'did he not want to mark me and become king anymore that must be it he knows I'm used and dirty who would want one a person like me?' I felt the tears trick down my cheeks. I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes I wrapped the blanket around me and tried to relax but the tears continued.

I woke up when I felt a dip in the coach I rolled over and saw Josh sitting next to me I turned back towards the face of the coach. "I'm sorry" Josh muttered I didn't acknowledge him but I was willing to listen.

"I'm just worried that you aren't ready to become queen, to be married, and to be marked I thought I knew what was best but then I do something like this and I realize that I don't know you like I thought I did"

I rolled over and faced him "it's not all about you, thinking you know what is best for me, I'm ready to be your wife, for your mark, and to be queen I've been ready for a long time now but I need to know if you are ready or if you even want to anymore since what happened with him" I mumbled scared of what he would say.

"I just got you back, I would never want to leave you and I never want to watch you go I'm furious of what Tyler did to you I know I never could take it back but what I want is to be able to see your smile, I want to see the girl I fell in love with I want to see my future wife be happy, I was just worried that if too much pressure was placed on you then you would crumble and I wouldn't be able to be with the happy girl I meet in Vinn's class." a small smile appeared on my face at the memory of that day.

"I was worried that you wouldn't want me, I was worried that you would back away from wanting to be my husband and king" I felt a tear drop down my cheek Josh rubbed his thumb over my cheek wiping the tear.

"I would never back away from my promise to you and your father, I promise you I will be with you every day for the rest of our lives" I smiled at his comment Josh bent down and kissed my lips, he began to pull away but I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him back for another kiss.

Mature Scene...

Josh kissed back he picked me up my legs wrapped around his waist he sat down on the couch with me still on his lap not breaking our kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close he broke the kiss and kissed my neck where the mark would be I tilted my head back allowing him more access as a moan escaped my lips.

I could feel our auras changing, I leaned back my heart was beating fast Josh's eyes changed to a dark purple I had to admit it was hot I looked in the mirror behind me my eyes where purple also. Josh gripped my waist tightly and grinding against me I looked at Josh "I'm ready" Josh leaned closer and kissed my neck, I felt his teeth sharpen then I felt pressure on my skin a small sharp pain came from my neck but was soon replaced by pleasure.

Josh leaned away some blood lingered on his lips, I sucked on them removing the blood Josh leaned his head back exposing his neck I leaned forward sucking on his skin I felt my teeth sharpen and bit into his skin I felt the blood on my tongue I pulled away and kissed Josh.

I could feel the need in our auras "come on, let's go to the bedroom" I purred "Yes ma'am" Josh began to stand up but I pushed him back down he looked at me confused I brought my fingers up towards my ears I snapped my fingers suddenly we were in our bedroom on our bed. Josh turned his head looking around he gazed back at "you manage to surprise me everyday"

He pulled me down and kissed my lips.

Okay, this is the last chapter of this book check out the next book Her Legacy to continue the journey.