Josh's Old Ties

Alex's POV

I slowly opened my eyes I felt a cold breeze hit my bare arms and legs I shivered from it. I looked around what I assumed was a cell by the metal floors and steel bars. I went to stand but found my ankles and wrists were cuffed to the walls with reinforced steel. I scanned the room looking for something that will give me an idea of where I am.

"Oh, so your finally awake?" I snapped my head in the direction of the voice. I could see him even in the complete darkness (a certain ability demons are given) he stood facing me looking me up and down I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. I heard the jingle of keys and the screeching of rusty metal door opening. I looked up and saw his evil grin he walked up close to me I tried stepping back but was meet with a cold brick wall.

"Boy, Josh can sure pick them" he stated, the mentioning of Josh made me look up at him "How do you know him?" I asked fear coarse through me, his hand glided up my arm sending an unpleasant shiver down my spine. I tried pulling away from him but the restraints held me still. "I, my dear, am Josh's brother now enough with the small talk let's get down to business shall we" the man wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me towards him. I was revolted and tried pulling back but he held me still one of his hands glided up my back pulling my hair making me face him.

He bent down and pushed his lips against mine I clenched my jaw refusing to kiss him back. Luckily, he pulled away but backhanded my right cheek the sound echoed off of the bare walls. The slap didn't hurt as much as it surprised me I looked up shocked at what he did, his eyes which reminded me of Josh's but only held anger in them as I looked at him closer he reminded me a lot of Josh except his jaw line was different but Josh was better than him tenfold no more like thousand-fold.

Mature Scene...

"You bitch you will obey me you're mine now you whore" he gripped my arm tightly I whimpered from it. He pushed me against the wall and ripped my dress off me I teared up at the memory that the dress held I tightened my left hand holding onto the ring firmly. He tore my bra from my chest and soon did the same with my panties. I feared what he was gonna do to me "Please don't you don't have to do this!" I yelled trying to save some time before I knew what would happen.

"Oh, but baby I really do you belong to me" he gripped my chin in his hand clenching it tightly. "Now shall me and my little whore have some fun time?" he hissed "Please no" another slap echoed through the cell "ungrateful bitch I was gonna be nice but now you need to learn your place." I shut my eyes and turned my head 'I'm sorry Josh' I heard his zipper and fear gripped me hard.

'Come on think of something' my brain was racing trying to think of something 'our powers' I flicked my wrist trying to summon some strength to protect myself when nothing happened I heard a small chuckle "I'm not that dumb babe the chains are dowsed in holy water and angel blood they will hold your demonic and angelic powers at bay while we have some fun" he hissed in my ear.

I felt him push himself inside me I felt horrible hot tears slid down my cheeks it was nothing pleasurable like with Josh I felt gross and angry at the man raping me I felt heartbreak for Josh the man I love will never want me again knowing I'm dirty. He finished when he spilled himself into me I cried at the thought of what the results could be of him doing that. I began praying for darkness to overtake me but my prayers were not answered at the man again pushed into me. Hours had passed before he finally left me alone my knees where shaking from being in the same position for so long. I lowered my head as darkness finally consumed me my last conscious thought was Josh and how angry he must be right now.

Mature Scene over...

I awoke when I heard the metal doors opening again fear over took me and I heard the man's heavy boots connect with the concrete floors which stunk of mold and waste. I cringed as the man laughed I dared and peeked one eye at him sunlight peaked through the holes in the walls. The man stood leaning against the cell wall staring at me he held something in his hand but he held it behind his back.

"Now since we had our fun why don't we get down to business hmm." the man stepped forward and brought his hand closer to my body, a long black whip was visible. I cringed at it he gripped the handle tightly "why is my brother with you?" I kept quiet my throat was dry from crying last night "Answer me!" he snapped the whip at the ground the snap making my ears ring. "H-He is my fiancé" I stuttered anger was apparent on the man's face "is that so he sure has good taste in whores" he snapped the whip at my stomach a large gash appeared on it blood slowly poured form it. I cringed at the pain but held strong.

"Your father is the king of demons but he somehow allows a demon assassins to live in his home around his daughter he must be pretty stupid to allow that" I felt only anger towards him "my father isn't stupid he is...why did you say assassins?" I asked fearing what answer I would receive "I'll ask the questions around her whore!" he snapped the whip at my thigh causing another cut to appear. "If you must now" a evil grim slowly crept onto his face "Josh wasn't the only assassin in the kingdom" my heart stopped someone was a spy working against my father. I thought of all the possible people it could be my mind was racing before I heard a ringing the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone.

"Oh, what do you know it's our little friend" he placed the phone up to his ear

"Speak!" I couldn't hear any of the conversation do to the chains blocking my powers. The man soon placed his phone back in his pocket "well it looks like we have a guest coming to visit you in the meantime lets have some more fun shall we my dear"