Finding Alex

~ 2 weeks later

Josh's POV

I gripped the desk, my heart rate was racing the screen on the computer was making me see red.

Since Alex was taken, every day I felt my anger increasing at the loss of my love. We have been planning on ways to get Alex back, many of which have involved in deep interrogations I have received from Destruc trying to find places where the assassins would hide out at.

We were looking at a map calculating how far they could of traveled without passing the guards, none of them reported anything which means he was still on our property. Destruc was looking at a secluded forested area on our property, while I helped him plan an attack we could do to increase the chance of getting Alex back, when Adam stormed in the office.

"Your highness you need to see this, it is important" Adam walked over to Destruc's computer he pulled open his email and clicked on one, he received only 3 minutes ago.

A letter was pulled from the email what it said made my blood boil.

'Dear King of Demons

You don't know who I am, you could ask your future son-in-law about that but anyway I like for you to say hi to your beloved daughter' a picture of a naked Alex appeared her face was bruised on both cheeks, her lip was split, and her right eye was swollen and black.'

You really should pay more attention to the people around you, lies are what make up a person.

Until next time,

-T'

Destruc yanked on my shoulder pulling me towards him "Who is the bastard that has my daughter!" his eyes held sadness in them along with anger, I knew I looked the same way.

"His name is Ty Alben, he is my brother he was kicked from the bureau years before I met Alex, he held hatred for everyone, he killed women and children who were not the cause of any problems those were some of the reasons he was kicked out, he swore his revenge on me for not sticking by his side, this is all my fault he hurt Alex to get to me, but now he has made a huge mistake which will only result in his life being cut short."

I walked over to the map, I pointed at an area where old buildings were unused. "Luckily my brother has always been an idiot, when he took the picture he failed to cover up the plants growing between the bricks I saw the leaves and designs of the vines. Which only grow in this 3-mile area a small abandoned house remains in this area, I remember from my training as an assassin.

We studied your kingdom and the places to hide in case of an emergency. He is holding Alex here we leave in 1 hour. Are you ready to fight for your daughter, it will be dangerous Ty has always been good at booby traps." I looked over at Destruc he nodded his head and grabbed his belt and began preparing his weapons.

I left to prepare I'm gonna get back my love and make my brother pay for what he did to her.

I gathered my weapons and my weapon belt, I walked over to my desk in our room an addition along with other furniture from Destruc as a wedding present. In a silver frame stood a picture of Alex and I when we lived back at the bureau.

I felt loneliness looking at the picture her smile was beautiful even with all the stuff she went through, she still managed to have a smile on her face.

A knock came at my door ripping me from my thoughts, Adam came in "We received another email from Tyler" I nodded my head but froze 'how does he know his full name?' I walked past him and headed for Destruc's office.

Adam sat in the chair and opened another email, we received from Ty a video opened and what I saw made my blood run cold. Alex was chained to the wall bloodied, bruised, and naked she seemed to of been unconscious he walked over to her gripped her chin in hands making her face the camera.

Her eyes slowly opened seeing the camera she turned her head away, Ty slapped her face making me grip the office chair tighter leaving holes where my nails entered the leather.

He picked up a whip and began beating her, her cries of pain made my ears ring, my stomach dropped when he began rapping her. I punched the computer screen shattering it "we are leaving NOW!" I yelled at Adam and Destruc they nodded and we headed towards the cars.

"I'm coming Alex hang on babe" I climbed into the first black S.U.V. we speed out of the drive way Destruc was the passenger as Adam, Uric, Revi, and Kroc (Revi and Kroc rode together) they drove their own vehicles filled with fighters ready to get their queen back.