Captured

Our vehicles pulled up at the house vines covered the house making it almost blend into the trees behind it. I jumped out of the car took my dagger and pistol out, Destruc commanded his men to circle the house while Destruc, Adam, Uric, and I enter they are to make sure no one escapes.

We stormed the house I sliced down the assassins I used to call family, they put up great fights but I was always the better fighter then them.

Dylan who I used to be best friends with came at me with a large sword, he held it awkwardly his better weapon was always a small dagger. I flung my dagger at his chest impaling his heart I ripped it from his still beating heart the blood soaked my blade and my hand.

He collapsed to the ground, blood puddled around him. We fought through many assassins not leaving anyone alive. After we cleared the main floor bodies piled up on each other.

"I'll check the attic" Uric stated I nodded as he ran up the stairs "I'll go get Alex from the basement" Adam stated my blood boiled at his statement, but I nodded I walked over to Destruc gripping his shoulder so I could whisper and he only would hear it "we have a traitor in our midst, I'm gonna go deal with them myself" I left and quietly followed Adam down the basement he passed the doors and walked down to the last cell where voices were being heard from.

I kept to the wall staying in the shadows the darkness consumed me allowing Adam senses to dull. "hey babe, how was she? Adam asked his demeanor was casual I knew it he was who was helping Ty through all of this, that bastard is gonna pay for what he has done along with my brother.

"she was alright but I really missed was this" Ty said as I could hear groaning coming from them both, what the hell are those two doing?

I gripped my dagger tightly and quietly stalked towards them. I peeked around the corner I saw Adam and Tyler leaning against a wall making out with Adam pinning my brother against the wall with one hand while Ty had his other hand on Adam's junk, I almost wanted to gag right there (I'm not homophobic trust me I have plenty of friend who are gay, lesbian, and bi) I couldn't stand the idea of these two being together it made my blood boil that they were doing this just for fun those bastards will die today by my hand. As I crept closer to them their senses were dulled from their make out sessions. As I crept close the sound of rattling chains drew my attention away from them and towards a dark shadow pinned to the corner and that's when I saw her the sight of Alex made my heart stop.

I wanted to hold Alex right now but I needed to end them before they do anything else to her, "does my brother know who took her?" Ty asked breathless I guess they finally cut their kissing short. "Yep, now we just need to wait soon your brother will be dead and so won't the bitch along with her pussy of a father, by the way I didn't like how much you seemed to be enjoying fucking her" Adam stated while grabbing Ty's member as he leaned close to Ty's lips as he began pumping Ty through his clothes "trust me she wasn't good she fought back to much, even though I emptied plenty of my stuff into her she never once moaned or anything let me tell you it was a turn off but you" Ty stated as he spun Adam around so he was pinned to the wall, "you let me do whatever the fuck I want to you now that is sexy" Ty whispered as he bit Adam's lip.

Adam smirked "why don't we kill all them now and then we have a little fun" Ty groaned at the idea but agreed. That's it I had enough I stepped out of the shadow eyeing Adam and Ty as Adam set his eyes on me Ty followed his gaze turning around and leaning against the wall of the cell with a smirk on his face.

"So, the dumb ass finally figured it out to bad it took you this long" Adam hissed "You bastard you betrayed your brother for what? To get back at me for being stronger then you, I should have killed you when we were kids" I raised my gun at his head and pulled the trigger, he slid down the wall as blood stained it. I turned my gun to Adam who didn't even flinch when I killed Ty, Adam looked down at my dead brother's body "Oh well he was getting boring anyway"

Adam pushed away from the wall and sighed "to bad it had to end this way I kind of liked you but I would make such a better king then you would any day. Now enough chit chat let's get down to business" Adam charged me claws extended, he aimed for my neck even though he was second in command, I still am the better fighter thanks to the gift from Alex.

I kneed his chest and sliced his stomach with my claws, blood spilled from the cut and stained my hand Adam jumped back from me preparing to charge again, I tossed the dagger away I placed my guns on the ground I was gonna fight this bastard one on one.

Adam charged again I calculated his movements and gripped his shoulder in my hands ripping it from his body. Adam screamed in pain, blood gushed from the wound I tossed his arm aside hitting the cell wall. I pinned him to the ground using my weight against his.

I was gonna finish this "you know I always thought you were an asshole I never liked you, now you will pay for your crimes. Any last words?" Adam grinned he turned his head to look up at meet "I'm glad I was able to taste her before she went back to you!" he laughed as blood spilled from his mouth.

I felt the anger building more I dug my claw into Adam's back he screamed in pain as I chanted 'fuego de la snaggier y la muerte' I stood off Adam as his body began to seize, his eyes erupted into flames, his scream was muffled by blood oozing from his mouth. His body slowly began to still, it was all over as his movements subsided.

I ran over to Alex I cupped her face "Alex babe wake up, Alex please Alex!" her eyes slowly opened she looked at me "Please don't hurt me!" she pulled away from me, my heart sank at the fear that was shown in her eyes "Alex no babe it's me I will never hurt you, it's me it's Josh" she slowly looked at me "J-Josh?" I nodded my head tears gathering in my eyes "Yes babe, it's me, I'm here" I cupped both her cheeks in my hands a small smile appeared on her face "Josh I.." her eyes rolled back as her head fell back.

I gripped her waist tightly slightly shaking her trying to get her to wake up I scanned her face looking for any movement.

"Alex came on babe wake up" no response, I gripped the chains on her ankles yanking them from the wall, I did the same with the ones around her wrist I carefully picked her up avoiding the wounds on her stomach and legs.

I carried her up the stairs being careful not to hurt her. I ran outside meeting the guards who had 15 people on their knees at gun point "Destruc" I yelled he came out from behind one of the vehicles his eyes fell on Alex, he ran towards her grabbing her hand "Alex, honey wake up" Destruc begged her "she is unconscious she needs a doctor now!"

I ran to the car and got in the back seat with Alex still in my arms Destruc jumped in the driver's side "place them in the dungeon burn down the house we are leaving now!" he speeds though the drive way passing cars left and right on the highway begging for us to get home faster as I held Alex in my arms listening to her faint heart beat as it began slowing down.

"Destruc you need to go faster" I yelled as Destruc stepped on the gas reaching speeds well into the triple digits I held Alex tightly internally begging Alex to stay with us I could feel my heart relax slightly when we pulled into castles driveway.

I barreled out of the car with Alex in tow and ran to the infirmary "Stay with me Alex"