Tiny Battle

I was quietly listening to the chatter of everyone when I felt a hand on my thigh I looked at my lap Josh's hand was on my thigh tracing circles with his thumb I glanced over at Josh who has a small smirk at the corner of his lips. I continue eating when Josh's hand goes higher I slightly push his hand back when he tightens his grip on my thigh I fight back a moan I covered it with a cough.

I glared at Josh at the corner of my eye he continued eating like nothing was happening I felt him glide his hand up higher again I placed my hand over his trying to stop him but he was stronger than me he moved my panties to the side and rubbed my clit. I fought hard to suppress the moan. I grabbed Josh's hand to move it but he wouldn't let me.

'Alright Alben two can play at this game' I placed my hand on Josh's area I let my powers seep through and began to vibrate my hand Josh froze his actions and looked at me at the corner of his eye I had a small smirk on my face and I continued soon Josh began to shift trying anything to keep his mind off it. He surpassed a moan with a cough.

I released my hand from his area and resumed dinner Josh leaned near my ear "I surrender we will deal with this later" I smirked at his comment and whispered, "two can play at that game babe".

Josh was very eager to leave dinner but I stayed talking to my father soon everyone left I stood from the table and grabbed Josh's hand and we walked well I walked Josh was speed walking towards our room I slowly entered the room toying with Josh. I turned around and was pinned to the door by Josh.

He kissed me hard on my lips I kissed back I was losing air I pulled back but Josh attacked my neck he kissed down my jawline my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned and grabbed Josh's shirt pulling him towards me Josh's hands roamed down my arms, over my chest, to my stomach, my thighs and cupped my butt.

The fire where Josh's touched me went to my core. Josh pulled down the zipper of my dress it sagged against my chest Josh pulled it down where it peddled around my feet leaving me in my black lace bra and pantie set. I grinded my hips against Josh's "It's not fair you have more clothes then me."

I pulled on Josh's shirt he lifted his arms to help me. I threw the shirt across the room Josh cupped my butt lifting me off the ground I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my arms around his neck. Josh captured my lips again sucking on my bottom lip I opened my mouth where we explored each other's.

Josh broke the kiss and kissed down my jawline my neck sucking on my sweet spot kissing my collar bone down to my breasts. He carried us over to the bed and placed me down where he was on top of me. He kissed my lips briefly before undoing the clasp on my bra. He tossed my bra onto the floor and looked me over his gaze strong on my breasts.

"Stunning like always" he kissed around my breasts teasing me. I moaned when he breathed against my breasts I placed my hand in Josh's hair pushing him downwards. Josh slowly kissed down my stomach to my navel he kissed my thighs moving inwards, he kissed my core through my panties. My breathing hitched when he rubbed my area. Josh slowly removed my wet panties and placed them on the floor.

"Already wet love" he kissed my inner thigh sucking at the area leaving marks. "S-Shut up" I gasped Josh placed his arms around my hips holding me still Josh inserted his tongue into my core teasing my clit.

I tried to buck against Josh's mouth but his strong grip help me down. I grabbed the comforter tightly, moaning and gasping as Josh did his work down there. I felt a tightening feeling in my stomach I was falling off the edge of cloud nine when Josh let go of my hips.

My breathing was heavy as I looked over at Josh a smug grin on his face I sat up and straddled Josh I pushed against his chest having him lay down. I kissed Josh's lips moved down to his jawline it was prickly Josh needed to shave soon. I kissed his neck and moved down his chest tracing every muscle with my fingers soft moans could be heard from Josh I smirked that I could make him do that under my touch.

I moved down and pulled on Josh's pants I undid his belt and pulled down his jeans leaving Josh in his boxers I slowly pulled them down looking Josh who had his hands clenched against the comforter. I grabbed Josh's member softly and slowly rubbed my hands up and down I kissed the tip before placing it in my mouth I hummed against his member which made him moan out loud.

His member hardened and soon I felt his warm liquid in my mouth. I sat up and swallowed it I stuck my tongue out to show Josh was shocked to say the least. "Shit babe didn't know you were good at that" Josh gripped my waist rubbing against my core with his member.

I moaned at the pressure "There are a lot of things I'm good at babe you should at least know a few" I winked at Josh as he placed me under him. He placed his member at my entrance and slowly pushed in.

All night we repeated the process before when we first made love it was if we never saw each other again but now we have eternity together.

Ilaid on my side tracing symbols onto Josh's chest his steady breathing told mehe was asleep. I placed my head on his chest and held him tight his firm griparound my waist helped me sleep.