Chapter 2

John was a great dancer and swayed me with the music. It felt somehow right to dance with him, especially on this song. As it came to an end he spun me one last time and we locked eyes. His hands on my waist pulled me closer and carried me a bit. Our faces close, lips inches away. Everything in me wanted to kiss him. I mean who wouldn’t? We both leaned closer and were about to kiss until he interrupted it.

“I, umm, need to talk to you; in private.” He struggled to make a full sentence.

“Sure; I know the perfect place.” I took a step away from him.

I was a bit hurt he didn’t want to kiss me but that just proves he had a girl in his life. I took him by the hand and we walked out.

We kept walking till I reached the most private place of all, a gigantic cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Here we are! So what do you wanna tell me?”

“Adam is a demon.”

Adam was what? Was this some joke? He couldn’t be a demon! I mean finally our lives were back to normal.

“You have got to be kidding me.” I raised my hands in frustration.

“I’m not Alex. He was never up In Heaven, nor was he in trail. The last time he was up In Heaven was the last time we heard of Liz and Eric.”

“What do you mean last time?”

“They vanished. We tried all the locating spells, nothing came out. And after what I found about Adam, I linked the two. They must be in Hell.”

“Lucifer took them? What possibly would he want with them?”

This wasn’t making any sense to me anymore. If there was some other war, I didn’t want to be a part of it. I had lost enough!

“Before they vanished, the two of them were promoted to half angel half human. So as Jude, Jennifer, and Luke for all the help they provided. Then bam, the two vanished.”

I took a moment to sink all the new information. I was gonna kill that bastard. If he touched a hair on any of the two, may God help me, I was gonna be his worst nightmare.

“Liz is also pregnant.”

After the last words John told me, I felt my heart being ripped out; pregnant, and kidnapped? My eyes began to water.

“How… how did you know?” I stuttered as I wiped my tears.

“The fact she’s pregnant allowed us to know she is still alive. The minute the baby started to grow in her, we found out. Eric on the other hand, we aren’t sure.”

Now the floods began. I couldn’t possibly imagine Liz all alone, pregnant, in some dungeon.

“One more thing…”

What else was there? My mind was running a marathon now.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“You have new powers. When you-”

“-I HAVE WHAT? LOOK BUDDY, I HAVE ENOUGH POWER IN ME I DON’T WANT MORE.” I roared.

That was it. I had had it with this. I mean new powers? I already knew from Rachel but it was still to much. Why would I possibly need them? And Rachel didn't do a great job explaing it either.

“IF YOU HAVEN’T REALIZED YET, BUT I AM NOT A MAMMOTH. MY BODY IS INCREDIBLY TINY AND IT CAN’T HANDLE MORE POWER.”

Yes I was furious, yes I was mad, yes I was about to erupt.