Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well guys you didn't answer? I mean I miss the sex; none of the angels is willing to sleep with me. They say I am bad boy." 

"Luke! You never change man." Will said with a huge smile on his face. 

"I've missed you too Will." 

The two men were now hugging. 

"What brings you here this hour?" Rachel asked. 

"Well I’d love to say I'm here to congratulate you too for the kid, but I'm here for other reasons." his tone changed from playful to serious. "Heaven is calling all 3 of you back up for shelter for the time being. The baby needs to survive." 

"Survive what?" Rachel was now up and standing. 

"You need to sit down to listen to this. The storm isn't a normal one, Lucifer found his loophole. We weren't able to fully know how yet, but we can assure you this; he created this storm." 

"I thought Alex's final eruption prevented anything from coming back." Will said. 

"She did, but my guess he found a way around it. Now I need you three to come with me. I don't have much time." 

"What about Alex?" 

"Jensen refused to allow her up. To him she's still an ugly monster." 

"WHAT?" Will was furious. 

"What he said proved he was gay, your sister is hot." 

"Luke! That's my sister!" 

"I'm not lying. Now move it." 

"I'm not leaving without her. Take Rachel and Jonan, I'll warn Alex and John." 

"You’re not planning to leave us behind!" Rachel demanded. 

"It's my baby sister Rachel. I can't leave." 

"What is it between you and her? Some weird unbreakable family bond; is it made of steel or something?" 

"Luke shut up; and take Rachel and the kid with you." 

"Fine; dude, take care!" like that Luke disappeared with Rachel and Jonan. 

Will grabbed his jacket and two bags. He packed food and water in the first, a couple of clothes in the second. After making sure he had all what he wanted, he headed towards Alex's house. The rain outside was more like a waterfall set loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex it's obvious he doesn't know anything." John's voice was pleading. 

"I need to know where are my best friends John! That bast-" she was interrupted by loud banging on the door. 

"I'll see who, just don't kill him. He's more useful alive than dead." John said as he rushed downstairs. 

"No promises" I said as I walked towards Adam. 

He was bleeding from his arms and legs still pinned to the wall. What was keeping him from talking? Was he that loyal towards the Devil, or was he scared? 

"Adam, the sooner you cooperate the better."  

He turned his gaze from the ground to meet mine. He was too weak to talk. I felt pity towards him but I had to remember my friends needed help because of him.