Chapter 13

Chapter 13:(Vote & Comment!)

“Will, Will, wake up!” I kept shaking him until his eyes started to open.

“Alex, that’s you.” He said and directly hugged me tight.

“Sorry to ruin the moment guys, but you have an audience.” Luke said as he raised his hands.

I looked up to find more than a thousand Attpads and demons surrounding the field. At the very head of them was Lucifer with some gorgeous hunk next to him. Why do bad guys have to be incredibly hot?

He was tall, had green eyes with blonde hair. You couldn’t help but drool at first sight.

“Hello there Alex.” He said in some weird accent. “I’m Aniokh, the Attpad’s leader.”

“So?” I asked raising an eyebrow. “That won’t stop me from killing you.”

“Now, now love; behave. We don’t want anybody dead we just want an ally.” Lucifer’s piercing voice said.

As if I’d ever ally with them. I didn’t care how much of hotness sexy god monsters the two were, I wasn’t helping them. I already had a plan in my head. It was really quite the simple one too. Attack and kill till you reach the Devil.

“And I want a relationship with Jude Law too; were we dance in our underwear as Eminem sings Without Me behind us; while Ian Somerhalder video tapes the entire thing. You can also add Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and 50 cent as strippers.” I looked up to find everyone looking at me.

Oh snap I just said that aloud. If anyone was scared from me now was the time where he thought of me as a hormonal woman. Quick Alex, you gotta think fast. I crossed my hands over my chest and raised an eyebrow pretending to be serious.

“My guess we don’t always get what we want.” I added in a serious tone.

I could swear I heard Luke suppress a laugh. I bet he had the best sarcastic comment after that that couldn’t wait to be heard.

“And I want to bang Lindsay Lohen, is there some other guy you wanna add to your dream?” He whispered in my ear as he giggled.

Lucifer was trying his best not to laugh alongside everyone.

“Oh what are you guys laughing at? We all have fantasies. I mean Lucifer; you love Britney Spears, John watches Desperate Housewives; Eric fantasizes about Selena Gomez. Will is in love with Nina Dobrev. The ladies of course think the same and I don’t know about the rest. Therefore, we do not always get what we want.” I said as I looked up at Luke who was gonna explode if he didn’t laugh.

Yup, everyone stood their quite and looking at me. I managed to grab everyone’s attention. Yeah now would be a good time for earth to crack open and absorb me.

“Okay, now back to what’s important.” Aniokh said clearly trying to ease the tension. “Are you with us or not?”

“Not! I think I clearly made that obvious. And I have one target in mind.”

“The pleasure is all mine love.” Lucifer said as he came storming my way.

The fun was over and the battle began.

“What do you say, fair fight with no powers?”

“Agreed, let’s see what you’re made of big boy.” I told the Devil who was clearly fifty times my size.

Within seconds the Devil’s hands were wrapped tightly around my neck. I was gasping for air. Damn he was fast. I had to act fast. I used my right leg to kick him across the stomach, while clipping the back of his knees with my left leg. He fell backwards, dragging me along side.