Chapter 10- Company...

Liam over there -----> in a leather jacket and white shirt :O Ian is so hot! lol

__________________________________

"Pssst, you, over here."

I slowly looked towards the voice, alittle scared, "...uh yeah?"

My eyes met the stranger's eyes. Plain chocolate brown, but beautifully outline with long, lushes lashes that made his eyes pop.

"Does your sock have a hole?"

Confusion struck my face. "No?"

His lips twisted into a playful smile while his eyes lit up matching his lips, "Then how do you put it on?"

Before I could reply with one of my smart comebacks he started laughing loudly. "You should've seen the look on your face!" His laughter is so contagious, I joined him right away. It was funny once you thought about it. I mean, duh, my sock has a hole!

"Anyways, I'm Liam," he stretched out his hand.

"I'm Babel," I smiled taking his hand. His hand shake was firm, but gentle. Hmm, you know what they say...

"Why are you here? Aren't you a little too young?"

I ran a hand through my face. They always say the same thing. Curse my baby face. "Its a few different things," I said vaguely, "what about yourself?"

"Prostitution."

Well, that's a shocker. What do I say now? I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"Yeah... It was a rough night."

I looked up at him and he was smiling wide. "Your lying huh?"

"Sort of. I mean I was selling something just not this," he smiled running his hand down his body. That's when I noticed his attire. His black leather jacket zipped up half way revealing a nice, crisp white shirt underneath, his black jeans fitted to perfection to match his black motorcycle boots.

"You're a drug dealer." I whispered. He had to be, he had that vibe!

"Sort of. I mean I was selling illegal items."

When I was going to tell him to stop beating around the bush Collins opened the cell gate. "Acosta, your out."

"Looks like they couldn't pin it on me," he chuckled getting up, "it was nice meeting you again, Babel, if you ever need anything, even a prostitute, give me a call." He handed me his makeshift business card and winked. That's when it hit me. He said again! I knew this guy.

"Liam, wait." I got up quickly rushing behind him. He turned around and smiled warmly. "I remember you."

His eyes twinkled as he leaned down to my ear. "Don't worry, I didn't press charges."

And with that he march out leaving me standing there thinking about that one night.

"Don't forget to call me, Babel," he called out amused by the way he left me there shocked and speechless.

"Keep your eyes forward at all time," Collins growled shoving him out the door.

I took a seat and stared at the wall in front of me. "This is a small world," I sighed out loud still deep in thought.

"You got that right, hun."

I turned to see the face of the one who cut off my thoughts.

"Don't look at me like that, babe. On weekends I'm Cheryl and on weekdays I'm Mark." his voice deep and manly yet he was dressed in a skin tight sparkly, red dress with matching eight inch heels. Well, I'm never going to forget this!

"Nice to meet you, Cheryl," I said smiling, out stretching my hand. Today was saturday, so it was Cheryl, not Mark.

"And you, Babel," he shook my hand delicately dropping it instantly to fix his fake boobs, "that hottie that just left totally wanted you."

I sighed deeply and loudly. "Yeah, dead."

____________________________________________________ 

Joke #10

A young blind boy is being tucked into bed by his mother. The mom says "Now Billy, pray really hard tonight and tomorrow, your wish will come true!". Billy says, "Ok mommy." and goes to sleep. The next morning, Billy wakes up and screams "MOMMY! I'm still blind, my wish didn't come true!", the mom answered, "I know - April Fools!"

Lol... Anywho how do you like the story soo far? Any suggestions? 

What do you think Babel did to Liam?  

Comment, vote and fan if you like :D