02

Reader's P.O.V
I wish this would just end already. It's too much for a child like me to endure this much! I've been improving and all. But, I still don't know what all this hardwork for. It's kind of weird to say this, this whole facade has only gone for like five months but it feels like I'm getting used to this harsh treatment.

3rd Person's P.O.V
Despite the treatment you get from your Dad, you still don't have the guts to defy him. Five months have already passed and you are starting to feel a difference in your body, such as getting some muscles, being able to lift heavy stuff, having quick reflexes and increasing pain tolerance.

~Timeskip~

You just woke up and finished some "mini" training. You quickly went and got ready for school. (A/N: I almost forgot that reader-chan is gonna look like they have a normal childhood -_-)

And of course being the awkward creature you are. You can barely talk to anyone. A loner is what most of the think about you, not to mention weirdo is one of your alias.

You quickly went to class before the bell rang and tugged at your sleeves and knee socks to hide some of the bruises from training and made sure to cover most of your face with your (h/c) hair. You sat at the corner next to the window. ( lol anime stereotypes XD)

*bell ring* (it's the fist day of school btw)

Your new classmates start flooding in. Some of them are new and some of them have been your classmates last time. And since it's the first day of school you have to bloody introduce yourself to the class. Good thing you sat in the back so it will be a while before it will be your turn.

Okay you over reacted there the teacher isn't even there yet. "Okay! Everybody sit down!" Speak of the devil. Everybody immediately sat down to their desired seats.

"Good morning to all of you! My name is (t/n) and I will be your advisor for the whole school year!" She said with a cheery voice. Man, she's too chirpy for you're liking. You're becoming too cranky for an 8 year old. "Okay now I've introduced myself It's time for you kiddos!" She said pointing at the class.

Everybody started introducing until a certain boy caught you're attention. (A/N: Oooo reader-chan has a crush) He stood up quickly
"Good morning everyone my name is Mikaela Hyakuya. I'm 8 years old. I'm an orphan living in Hyakuya orphanage." Ooh, poor kid he doesn't have any parents. Wait, isn't that a girl's name? "I look forward spending this school year with you guys!" He said with a charming smile.
Wow, he's cute! He has blue eyes and messy blonde hair. Wait, what ma I thinking about? You shook your head and waited for you turn.

When it was finally you turn to intoduce you stood up with a stoic look on your face because you really don't know how a cute smile looks.
"My name's (Y/N) (Y/L/N) I'm 8 years old." With that said the whole class looked at you like you have three heads. "That's all?" The blonde boy said while tilting his head. You glared at him "Yes." and sat down.

Throughout the lecture that Mikaela pretty boy was staring at you with a curious look. *sigh* This will be a long year.

*lunchtime*

*sigh* Lonely as ever you sat in the cafeteria. Looking around you see kids with their friends having fun, talking and all. You weren't bullied or whatever people just don't fancy being friends with you that's all. But that Mikaela kid from class was still in your head. I mean, c'mon it's not bad to be infatutated once in a while. (A/N: lol reader-chan is a tsundere ok I'll shut up.) Speak of the devil as you thought about him he entered the cafeteria with a bunch of new friends he has made. Well, that was already expected since he is very handsome and confident. He sat down with them and laughed and blablablablabla. I didn't want to watch them anymore. Let's just hope everything will go smoothly.

*timeskip*

After school was over you went home to go and train your ass off.

"I'm home."

"Took you long enough. We have something new to train with."