14

After you got out of that building you immediately went to the dorm. You dropped Yuu's ass on the bed and heard him groan. Idiot. "Shinoa.... Are we gonna tell Guren about this?" You asked. "No need. He's gonna find out soon." With that said Yuu jolts up from the bed. "Let's go then!" "You were like practically dead about 15 seconds ago, and you're already planning some suicide adventure now." You facepalmed. "....Why don't we fetch Yoichi and Kimizuki on the way there?" You suggested. "See!? You're telling stuff to me like I'm a bipolar and you won't even look at yourself!" Yuu screamed at you. "I'll take that as a yes." Shinoa butts in.

~in Guren's office ~

Yuu busts inside Guren's office and instantly you could hear the sigh of annoyance from him. "Oi Guren! When will we have our cursed gears and fight the damn vampires?!" Yuu throws his arms up. The five of you sweatdropped at the same time. "Uhh... Y/N-san? Aren't you gonna do something?" Yoichi asks timidly. "Yeah Y/N he looks like a straight up idiot." Kimizuki butted in. "Shush don't pretend like you don't want to fight those vampires." You rolled your eyes.

Guren stood up from his chair and walked towards Yuu. "We can get them now." He said keeping his cool. "Wait. What?" Kimizuki asks. "Follow me." Guren said.

You guys followed Guren who seems to be going to class. "Uhh... Why are we going here?" You tilt your head. "I need to test you guys first." He busts through your classroom disrupting the lecture. "Ah! Guren-sama! What seems to be the problem?" Sayuri exclaims. "The five of you stand there." Guren orders you. "Pfft! Why?" Yuu fights back. "Just do it!" Guren raises his voice. You scoff and just follow the orders. "Alright! Everyone get ready!" "Wait a second! Guren-sama? Whay are you gonna do?" Sayuri stammered. The class looked like they were about to jump from their seats.

After a few seconds of deafening silence. He pulls out his sword and black smoke emitted from it, the smoke slowly engulfs the room. "Mahiru-noyo!" He yells. With that order, the whole class started screaming and slowly goes down to the floor. You look at the others and they look like they were slowly getting weak but not like the others. Shinoa was doing well but the boys are on the verge of giving in. You don't feel anything at all, you just stared at them in awe and fear. A few seconds later, Guren unsheaths his sword and the room goes back to it's normal look but with cracks on the walls and the chairs scattered with students panting on the ground.

How come I wasn't affected? You wondered. "It's because we already own a cursed gear." Shinoa whispered to you. Your mouth formed an 'o' shape and nodded. "Well, I see that you can handle it. Maybe you are ready gor a cursed gear." Guren crossed his arms and smirked. It was dead silence until Yuu screamed bloody murder or more like victory scream that would pop your ears off.

So annoying.