18

3rd Person's P.O.V

Your squad rode a van to the venue where there should be a base of vampires with livestock. You put on the hood of your cape when you arrived and you hopped out of the car first since your legs are turning numb. "Okay! I go first and you all follow me I'll take most of them down!" Yuu ordered as if he was the leader. "Yeah... I don't think so." Shinoa shook her head and crossed her arms. "Yuu, stay put and wait for orders!" You sternly replied to him. You heard a scream, a little girl's scream probably. "Follow me!" Yuu pulled you with him and ran straight to the girl who is shaking in fear. The others were screaming for you guys to stop. "Yuu! Shinoa said to stop! This might be not a good idea!" You screamed while Yuu gripped your wrist.

As you got closer you realized there was a horseman that was chasing the little girl. The girl hid behind some busses by a bridge and stayed put. Which made you stop struggling against Yuu and start running toward the horseman and Yuu ran to the girl. The horseman kind of saw the girl which made your heart stop. The horseman has trapped the girl between the busses and the bridge.

Yuu and you (lol) started running faster

Yuu and you (lol) started running faster. You took out you cursed gear and jumped on top of the bus and Yuu tended to the girl. You started swinging your scythe to confuse the horseman since it is still hard to reach. The blue flames must have taken his curiosity and wwnt closer to you. Perfect. You jumped and stabbed it at the middle of it's eyes. Blood started spurting out the wound and you finished it by decapitating it's head. It fell to the ground with a dramatic shake and you are still good to go.

You hear more screaming but it's not just from the girl, it was the squad screaming orders and saying watch out while they are running towards you. You looked up and saw three white clothed men. Vampires... You took a deep breath and ran towards the squad. You did a defensive position and the vampires start cackling. "That was the oldest trick in the book!" One said and laughed harder. Haha funny...

"Everyone! Retreat!" Shinoa ordered. "Wait! Wh-what? Why!?" You were shocked that she was backing down. "Yeah! We could take them there are 6 of us and 3 of them!" Yuu fought back too. "Just come on you two!" Mitsuba kicked Yuu and pushed you the other direction and started running.

Gah! Damn you Shinoa!