21

Shinoa was drawing her plan on the ground with a stick. Like, how to get to our destination and meet up with the others. You were fidgeting beside Yuu because you really want to get out of this place, and Shinoa's nonstop talking isn't helping your boredom.

"Okay. Let's go!" Shinoa stood up wiping some dust off her skirt. "Fuck yeah!!!" You exclaimed loudly. Too loudly.

They were all looking at you like you were on drugs. You whispered a sorry and speed walked to the car.

You waited beside the car, pondering about who should drive it. "Who knows how to drive?" You asked looking at them. "I know how." Kimizuki volunteered and was about to open the door but Shinoa stopped him. "I don't think so. I'm driving." Shinoa cut him off. She opened the door and sat on the driver's seat.

There was a problem. Shinoa's short as hell. She couldn't even see over the dashboard.

Yuu and Kimizuki were trying their best to cover up their giggles. While you and Yoichi just facepalmed, and Mitsuba was already sitting at the backseat. Shinoa jumped off the car and stared at the boys who are almost out of breath.

***PLEASE STANDBY AS WE ARE FIXING SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS*** (°√°)

In the end, you guys ended up with Kimizuki driving, Shinoa, Yoichi and Mitsuba at the backseat. While you are the passenger's seat on Yuu's lap. You guys argued first who's gonna ride shotgun. But Yuu just carried you into passenger's seat and you on his lap. So you are currently mad at him.

You crossed your arms and stared out the window while Yuu stared ahead. Kimizuki was concentrating on driving and following Shinoa's orders.

~about 10 minutes later~

"Are you sure we are going the right way?" Kimizuki asked while looking around the place. "Just turn here, I think we're close." Shinoa ordered.

Kimizuki came to an abrupt stop as he turned to the corner. There was a vampire, only one, but he is not any normal vampire. He is a noble. Behind him was the gate to a certain city.

"Should I...?" Kimizuki trailed off. Yuu gripped your waist tighter and you held on his wrist. The others on the backseat leaned forward to look at the vampire.

"Run over him." You ordered sternly. "And if that fails?..." Kimizuki looked at you in surprise. "Everybody jump out of the car in the count of three." You gripped the handle of the car door. "Step on it! Full speed!" You yelled at him.

The car's engine made a roaring sound and the wheels squeaked and left some dust flying around. As the car became closer, your grip on the handle became tighter.

"One... Two... JUMP NOW!" You screamed. All of you guys opened the door and jumped out of the car. The car continued to go forward the vampire.

The vampire held out his palm and stopped the car as if it was made of paper. Strong winds emitted from the force he made.

I knew it... Of all the times we should meet it just has to be now...

Good to see you again Crowley Eusford.