09

~4 years later~

You still followed the regimen your Dad gave you even though the vampires tried to make you do this and that, you followed everything they said though. You still have the cursed gear and no one dared to touch it when they found out it could kill vampires and not be able to regenerate. No, they didn't experimented on you, it was Queen Krul's no. 1 order is to just train you. They did train you. You are in Germany under the hands of Lest Karr, you are currently living in his mansion. Being trained and treated well. After Krul told him that you are going to be trained by his apprentices he did not reject the offer. He just questioned what kind of being are you. You did not know what Krul answered to that question. She just sent you away with a couple of vampires as escorts.

You were walking down the long hall wearing the vampire's uniforms except instead of wearing pants you wore shorts that can't be seen since the coat is covering the shorts making it look like you are wearing a skirt. (Imagine Mika not wearing any pants with his uniform and the military coat is longer that's what you'll look like.) You entered Lest Karr's throne room since he called you. "Took you long enough...." He trailed jumping off his throne walking towards you. "Come with me." He said walking out of throne room. What a jerk! He made me walk to his goddamn throne room all the way from my room to go out and walk back to where I came from! You catch up to him. "Why did you even call me? What's going on? It's rare for you to do that..." You asked. Since you've been together long enough you could speak to him informally. "Just follow me I'm going to introduce you to a couple of..... Just follow." He said slowly as if he's thinking.

While walking your thoughts drifted away. You've grown taller and because of the training you grew stronger these past few years. You are even considered a vampire noble even though you're not a vampire. You discovered something about the cursed gear, Natsuka suprisingly a boy that almost looks like a girl that is living inside the cursed gear. He didn't say what he is, he only said that I can use him to defest vampires. He is the one who was whispering to you from time to time. You saw him when you passed out from sparring with your trainer. He talked to you about this and that except stuff about what he is or what are you.

Your thoughts came to an abrupt stop when Lest Karr pushed open the doors of the empty meeting room. He walked to the balcony and you followed him. You looked down and saw a lot of vampires around 50 of them standing and looking up at Lest Karr and you. "Greetings fellow vampires!" He greeted with his small arms spread out. "You all will be transferred to Japan as Queen Krul's soldiers! I promised her to give you since they are having trouble with the humans. Umderstood?" "Yes!" They all agreed and immediately went to get ready. "Y/N." "What?" "You're going with them." You couldn't disobey so you just gave him a curt nod and went downstairs to the planes.

While walking around checking the planes, the weapons, and stuff you took your belongings from you room and went back downstairs. You could see that some of the vampires are already boarding so you looked back at the mansion and Lest peering at the window looking at you. You gave him a small wave and boarded the plane.

You sat at the corner since you didn't like talking to people you don't know. You were getting stares and you heard lots of whispering like: "She's the one who is always with Lest-sama." "I heard she is not a vampire." "She is Lest-sama's pet." Ugh, me? His pet? I prefer to be called his student. This'll be a long ride.