08

Reader's P.O.V

Awww poor you... You didn't even get to feel love that long.... You didn't even protect them. You just let them die. You don't even know if Yuu is still alive. How could you? First your father, then Akane, and then.... Your precious Mika.

I jolt awake with sweat dripping down from my forehead. Where am I? Oh yeah the guards took me to a room where The Vampire Queen Krul Tepes told them to put me. It's cold here, I don't like it, my hands are handcuffed behind my back. I don't even remember much after I got stabbed.... Wait I got stabbed? Holy-! How am I alive? I look at my wound and it's not as bad as I thought, it was bigger before but it looks like it will heal soon enough. Now that I think about it my bruises and wounds when I train with Dad heal quickly compared to Dad.

In the midst of thoughts the door opened I looked up to see the pink headed Queen started walking forward to me. "Wha-? She's awake already?" She was mumbling to herself. "Why did you take me here?" I asked. "Why didn't you killed me off? I thought I'm just a livestock to you guys?" I continued asking. "I was going to kill you since you were not a Hyakuya. But there is something different about you. You're are not like any other human I met. How come you have so many muscles?" She asked kneeling down in front of me face to face. "Not killing me because I'm different? What's that supposed to mean? And what's so special about being a Hyakuya?" I started shooting out questions. "You keep asking questions. You haven't even answered mine." She said grabbing my face. "Where did you get such a good body build even though you kids lack food and other things?" She demanded me to answer the question in a menacing voice. "Ow! I got it from training since I was a kid till now! Now let me go!" I practically yelled. "Well, since you're alive I won't give you any blood. But you will still be considered a vampire." What? Why me? "I will take care of you. Don't worry."

3rd Person's P.O.V

After all that fuss you were sent to your new room somewhere in the mansion. You were given new clothes and other stuff you might need. You sat dwn the bed and started thinking about what happened earlier. Your new family killed just like flies. Ferid didn't even bat an eye he just took away precious thing from you like it was nothing. You promised yourself that you will do everything to find your last family member Yuu.

While you were in you room Krul made her way to Ferid to talk about some important things.

Krul: Ferid, whatever it takes the Y/N should not know Mika is alive, same goes with Mika.

Ferid: Is that so? You're so heartless! Breaking such a wonderful love story!

Krul: Shut up! Think about it for a second! If both of them knew the other is alive they will have more of the guts to escape and fight back because they know that they are together in this.

Ferid: Which is very cute! I mean both of them are cute and loving kids! You really don't like happiness do you?

Krul: It pisses me off..... Just remember what I said if you fail at doing it I will kill you!

Ferid: You are so short tempered my Queen. I'm not making any promises there.

Krul: Jeez you are so useless! By the way.... Y/N has a very good body build she must have good skills. She will make a good vampire noble.

Ferid: You're planning on turning her into a noble? Why? We don't even know if she is that strong.

Krul: Mika is already a vampire noble because he drank some of my blood. Y/N.... I only estimated her strenght. She isn't normal at all. Who knows? Maybe she will be our trump card.

Ferid: I see.

Krul: I think I'll send her somewhere to be trained, so when she come back she will be more than ready.

Ferid: I agree. You are such a genius.

Krul: *sweatdrop*

Yuu's P.O.V

They're gone! I couldn't do anything to save them! Y/N.... Mika.... They are both the closest to me. I always argue with them but..... Dammit!

Thinking of all of that I didn't even see where I'm going. I'm just running and crying and screaming. What do I-? Oh shit!!!

I fell off a cliff head first.... Good thing it's snowing or else my head would have snapped off. If Y/N and Mika were here they would have been teasing me. My rolling came to a stop. Whoa I thought of all of that while falling?

(A/N: I really am sorry if rhe lines aren't correct because I really don't remember much of it. It still will make sense tho)

"It seems like one of them did show up

"It seems like one of them did show up." I heard a deep voice, I looked behind me to see a guy with dark hair and purple eyes accompanied by two women. "Guren Ichinose, Lieutenant General of the Moon Demon Company." He said to me taking off his trench coat. "Uhhh... Huh?" I can't really comprehend what's going on he just introduced himself out of the blue. "Hyakuya.... Do you want to fight vampires?" He asked. He knows I'm a Hyakuya huh? Wait he said I can fight vampires? Of course I will! I will avenge my family, Y/N and Mika! I will avenge them..... "I'll do it." I said straight forwardly. "Very good." He gave me his trench coat and wrapped it around me. I hugged him which took him off guard so we fell back. "Take care of me."