05

3rd Person's P.O.V

The cursed gear Y/N is currently handling is not any normal cursed gear, or is it? Y/N's training is still unknown, nobody but her father knows the reason why she was forced to train with such weapons and fighting styles. Y/N is still obedient and follows everything her father says.

~2 years later~

"Y/N, my dear daughter, you have been improving! You're so far away from the girl you used to be! You've almost mastered the cursed gear, the fighting style and you grew stronger!" Your Dad exclaims after giving you your final test in your training.

"Thank you, Father." You thought calling Dad was a little too childish so you started calling him that. At the midst of all those trainings, there was a time or two Mikaela knocked at your house. Your Father got fed up of the boy calling out to you and threatened him to go away or he will beat him up.

"Y/N?" "Yes?" There was a long pause. He smiled. "You made me proud." Your heart was pounding in your chest and tears started prickling at the corners of your eyes. You sobbed and ran to his arms. "I love you Y/N, always remember that...." He hugged you back. "I lo-! FATHER!"

He started coughing up blood and was on his knees. Wait! Wait! What's going on?! "Father! Father! What's wrong?!" You kneeled down in front of him shaking his shoulders while the tears streamed down your face. "Y/N.... My child... Please....." "What is it!? Tell me Father!" "Upstairs......my....room.....desk....first...drawer..." "Why?!" Using his last strength and energy he screams. "PLEASE JUST HURRY UP AND DO AS I SAY! AFTER YOU GET IT, RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK FOR ME! PLEASE!" You quickly do as he says and ran upstairs. You cursed under your breath because the door was locked. Using your built up strength from training you kicked the door down in ease. You see his desk. You were about to enter the room when someone just grabbed the back of your shirt.

You screamed and flailed around the person's grip. When you turned around you saw the person was wearing a white cape. There were two of them actually.

You swiftly grabbed his arm and twisted it and kicked the back of his shin hard after he fell down you ran away from him."Ow! You brat! Come back here!" The white caped guy yelled. The other one started chasing you. You opened your window about to jump. You looked down and you see the guy you kicked. You turned around and the other guy was alredy behind you. You won't give up just yet. You charged at the guy and he effortlessly lifted you up by your neck. "If you don't behave, I will kill you." He whispered in your ear while strangling you.

You finally stopped flailing and he put you down. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the house. You looked back to see your father lifeless on the floor. Dammit! What's in the drawer! I didn't even succeed in retrieving it!

He threw you in a back of a truck. "Hey! You jerk that really hurt!" You punched the door and it made a loud banging sound. "Y/N-chan?" You turned around to see Mikaela with a bunch of kids hugging him. "Mikaela? You too? What's happening?" "I really don't know Y/N-chan." He shrugged his shoulders. You sighed and looked out the window. Father....... I didn't even get to say I love you too. Tears started flowing from my eyes.

During the ride, you could see Mikaela and the boy beside him look at you and whisper something. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Uh..well-uh you..um. How do I say this?" Mikaela stammered to you. "Y/N-chan, could we stick to you for a while?" He asked with puppy eyes. "Why me?" "Well it's because...umm.... Please let us just stick with you!" He put his hand together pleading you. "Fine." You sighed. His eye lit up. "Really? Thank you so much Y/N-chan! You see Yuu-chan? I told you she was nice!" He said looking back at 'Yuu-chan'. "Geez, whatever." 'Yuu-chan replied'.

That's all for today guys!