04

Mika's P.O.V

After I departed from Y/N-chan, I entered the orphanage and the kids all ran towards me.
"Mika-nii-chan!"
"Mika-nii-san, you're finally home!"
"Welcome back Mika!"
"Mika, what took you so long?"
Ah, it feels nice to have a family like them. Even though were not blood related, we still love each other no matter what.

"Oi what took you so long?" Yuu-chan asked me with his hand on his hips.
"Awww, Yuu-chan is worried about me!" I teased him wearing a sly smile.
"Shut up, you idiot!" He spat at me. I giggled and went to change my clothes.

After I changed my clothes I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. In the silence my mind drifted back to
Y/N-chan. Sure, she is quite hard to talk to with, and she does have an uninviting aura sorrounding her. But still, I'd like to know her more. Yesterday, she didn't say much about herself so I followed her to her home that's how I found out where she lives and how close her home is to the orphanage. She may have a stoic face most of the time covered mostly by her hair, but I can tell she is really beautiful. Maybe tomorrow I will walk with her again!

"Mikaaaa! Time to eat!"
"Okay, I'm coming!"

I sat down on my seat.  "Yuu -chan when will you go to school?" I asked.
"Maybe tomorrow"

3rd Person's P.O.V

You on the other hand was training really hard with the cursed gear your Dad kept throwing stuff at you and you should be able to cut in half, literally. Panting hard you unsheathed your katana.

"Y/N, try turning it back to a stick." He said pointing at tha katana. "How?"
"Just do it. I know you can." Oh now he learns to encourage me. You focused on what he ordered you to do and closed you eyes holding out the katana. What are you trying to do
Y/N? Need sone help? It's that voice again! I'll just turn this back to a stick and everything will be good. You finally succeeded in turning it into a stick, which made you sigh in relief.

"Good, good. You learn quickly! Looks like this will be good!" He said excitedly. Geez, you don't even know what this cursed gear blabla is for. You just know how to use it.

"Now, try thinking of a weapon!" He's practically bouncing up and down. "Okay?" You think of a weapon you saw on TV last week and the stick started smoking again. What!?! This the exact weapon I was thinking of! It's a scythe! The exact color the katana has!

 What!?! This the exact weapon I was thinking of! It's a scythe! The exact color the katana has!

"Hmm... This will be good! Back to training!"

Short chappie! Sorry! But hey Mika's P.O.V is up!