16

This is how I imagine what Natsuka looks like :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guren's P.O.V

He's not waking up... Shit, what should we do? Y/N hit him pretty hard.

"Yoichi-kun!" "Oi Yoichi!" They shook him while practically screaming his name. I stood next to them watching if he wakes up. "You guys should know.... We're not sure if he's sanr when he wakes up. He still might be possessed, he's currently trying to gain his body though." I explained and they all looked at me intently and started thinking.

While they were waiting for Yoichi to wake up I walked to the corner and leaned back on the wall. That scythe.... What kind of cursed gear is that anyway? I have never seen that kind of series yet. It looks almost kinda majestic.

Your P.O.V

Great he might still be possessed and try to kill us.

I perked up when I saw Yoichi's hand started to twitch, I gripped my cursed gear and got in a stance that is ready to defend. The others did the same and pointed their cursed gears toward Yoichi. Guren must have heard the commotion and started walking towards us, he also pointed his sword towards Yoichi.

Yoichi groaned and my gripped softened. He sat up and he looks like... Yoichi. He does not look scary and weird anymore. He raised his hands up and his eyes widened. "Whoa! Wh-what d-did I do?! Please stop!" He started crying. Oops.

"Calm down ya brat! We're not gonna hurt you." Guren scolded him. "How are you feeling?" I interrupted Guren. "I feel....normal?" He said slowly and unsurely. I sighed and Yuu helped him up. I grinned at the sight of them three holding their cursed gears. "All right! You guys are ready for patrol tommorrow. Make sure to prep yourselves." "Huh?" "Get your asses outta here because tommorrow you will be officially part of the Moon Demon Company!" I jumped and all of us started screaming and laughing excitedly I hugged Yuu and he hugged me back while laughing joyfully.

Get ready you damn vampires!