22

You guys ran to the middle of the road and stared at him in shock. As expected of Crowley, he is strong as hell. Well he is called a vampire noble for a reason.

Crowley is a vampire noble who is actually a friend of Ferid. He has long black hair that is in a braid and he has some red fringe framing his face. His eyes were blood red since he is a vampire and has a tall, muscular body.

He walked towards the squad and that made you all take out your cursed gears. Just as he was getting closer two more vampires ran towards him. Chess Belle and Horn Skuld a.k.a His minions.

"Ugh! There just has to be three of them huh?!" Mitsuba groaned. "Shinoa do we...?" You trailed off you pulled your scythe closer. "We have to." Shinoa answered.

"Alright we are going to attack... Please... Let your cursed gear consume you... Not too much... But enough for you to fight back." Shinoa whispered and black marks slowly emitted from behind her face.

You were all looking at her and when you looked up, Crowley was already infront of you. "Hmmm... Where are you planning to go?" Crowley asked in his light and gentle voice.

"Wait a second..." He chuckled. "I know you. Y/n? My darling you've grown. You look so beautiful! Especially with those marks around you." He exclaimed pointing at you, slowly walking closer.

You sucked in a breath and widened your eyes. Shit! He recognized me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What do I do?!

You held your cursed gear tighter, as a result the black marks around your body became darker and larger.

"Pfft! Shut up! How do you even know her? You know what? I don't wanna know! We could beat yer ass anytime!" Yuu huffed swinging his katana like an idiot.

In a blink of an eye, he was already behind Yuu, pointing his sword at Yuu's back. "Don't underestimate Crowley-sama, you small fry..." Chess teasingly dragged off.

Shinoa's eyes widened as she turned her head to look at Crowley, and so did the others.

"Die!" You screamed and swung the scythe toward him. He blocked your attack with his sword and the force of the two weapons coliding was so powerful that a strong gust of wind emitted from them. Cracking the ground. Creating dust everywhere.

When the dust cleared out, you just stood in the same position. Intensely looking at each other's eyes. Breathing heavily. Crowley smirked.

Shinoa's P.O.V

The other squad members and me stared in shock and awe. Whoa... I would've died if that was me... I thought.

I knew Y/N was strong but... This is a whole new freaking level! She didn't even exert much effort but that attack could wipe off multiple normal vampires!

Yes, I know who he is... Crowley Eusford. One of the most powerful vampire nobles. And Y/N making an attack on him like that and not even flinching a bit is amazing.

"Well! I shouldn't even be wasting my time here! Ferid is waiting for me." Crowley said pushing Y/N's scythe off his sword.

Y/N clicked her tongue and glared at him as he walked away. "Hey!" Yuu exclaimed and was about to chase after him but Mitsuba blocked him using her weapon, shaking her head. Yuu scoffed but still followed orders.

I breathe out a sigh of relief and put down my arms. "I almost had a heart attack." I clutched on to my scythe for support.

The other's tensed up figures relaxed and sighed except for one.

Y/N.

3rd Person's P.O.V

You were panting and you were still holding up the scythe in a protective stance.

He recognized me... The squad should not know what the vampires have to do with me... Fuck!

You were thinking too hard and your vision started to darken again. Your head started spinning and you dropped to the ground.

"Y/N!"