11. A Game of Witch, Witch, Douchebag

We strike out at a few five-star hotels. Well, we didn't expect to find our three missing people on the first try. That never happens with anything like this.

We're on our fourth hotel now. We're armed, because we have no idea what exactly we'll get coming our way. I know I'll be prepared to fight and get the girls to safety. If that witch has something over them, or if she's hurt them...

It's bad enough the girls got roped into prostitution by demons, they don't need to be in the hands of a witch who we know nothing about.

"Damn, these places are nice," I comment as we walk the halls. I take point, my brothers flank behind me. I don't know why, but I feel like I should head this mission. Maybe it's my extra energy that comes with being a demon. "Why don't we ever book a room here?"

"Because our job doesn't pay well," Dean comments.

"Do we know who we're supposed to be looking for?"

"Guess we'll know them when we see them."

But I see them first. Well, I see the demons first. I see their true forms. Two demons, escorting three women. One has her mouth duct taped. I get the feeling that she is Rowena. The other women with her have to be the former prostitutes. They don't notice us.

I quickly see an opening, and I shove my brothers down another hall, hoping that the demons and the women turn our corner. I keep my batons at the ready at my sides.

"What about us?" I hear one of the girls. "I'm not going back to that place."

I hold my breath as the demons stop, turning to their captives. I hold my position.

"Operation skank has been terminated," says the female demon. "The only place you two are going is the dumpster out back."

And when the demon turns, we spring into action.

Dean deals with the female demon while I engage the male demon. In the chaos, Rowena and the girls run down the hall, away from us. I'm knocked away as the male demon pushes at Dean. Sam takes his turn with the demon and gets thrown to the ground. I sigh, taking a run at the demon. I sock him across the face with a baton before Dean kills him with an angel blade through his back.

"That shouldn't have been that hard," I pant.

"Come on, we can't let them walk out of here," says Dean.

The three of us walk calmly and turn the corner. Rowena and the girls are in a panic.

"Don't worry, ladies," says Dean. "Our beef's not with you. We're here for the witch. Rowena."

"Always nice to be recognized," says the redhead, Rowena. She's got a thick accent to her—Scottish I believe.

"Do something—a spell!" says one of the girls, the blonde.

Rowena looks to the blonde. She places something in the girl's hand. "That's an excellent idea. Impetus bestiarum."

The blonde bends over, head down, screaming.

"What did you do to her?" I demand.

Rowena laughs as the blonde picks her head up. I stumble back as I notice her eyes. They're blood-red, and blood is gushing down her nose. She attacks, knocking out my brothers with a punch to the face each before engaging me. She's a rage monster, and I can barely fend off her attacks with blocks of my own. I find myself on the floor—I tripped over Sam in the process. I quickly jump up, facing the snarling blonde woman. From the corners of my eye, I see my brothers on their feet now.