Chapter 7 - Superhero Stalker

A weird sound escaped my mouth involuntarily, both at the pain of the phone smacking hard on my lips and the realization of someone dressed in complete black clothes hovering outside my window

A weird sound escaped my mouth involuntarily, both at the pain of the phone smacking hard on my lips and the realization of someone dressed in complete black clothes hovering outside my window. Almost immediately, I removed the phone away from my face, tossing it aside and quickly glancing towards my window, my sleepiness dissolving away.

Oh no.

Please don't tell me, is it a...

I swallowed down my saliva, a dreadful look on my face as I slipped out from my bed. Squeezing my eyes close, I shook my head adamantly, not wanting to think about anything. I dragged my feet towards the window, facing away from it as my eyes remained close.

No, no!

Remember what they said, Jean! If you acknowledge it, it will only be worse.

Don't look at it.

Don't look at it.

Don't look at it.

Don't even mention the word, don't even think of the word!

Alas, my mind didn't want to obey my thoughts, my eyes flying open and I noticed that I was right in front of my window. Still seeing the person hovering outside my window, only being able to make out his tall and slim silhouette, I opened my mouth.

"Gh-ghos-"

"Shh!" The person suddenly flew closer towards me at an alarming speed, cutting off my words instantly, his finger on his lip. A pair of different coloured eyes registered in my mind before my body automatically stumbled backwards in surprise, my whole world tilting.

"Yo-wah!"

The familiar man immediately grasp hold of my hands, stabilizing me and landing down onto my bedroom floor. I blinked rapidly, still trying to comprehend the situation.

"You-you are...the...wha-why are you..." I stuttered my words out, swallowing my saliva down my throat again and frowning. He patiently waited for my response, standing awkwardly in my bedroom.

"Ah! The heterochromia man!" The word finally clicked in my mind and I blurted it out in excitement, before quickly returning to my frown.

"Wa-wait, what are you doing here? Why are you here? And who said you could enter my bedroom?"

"...heterochromia man?"

"Yeah! You know, because of your-uh, eyes." I answered, along with a nervous short laugh.

The heterochromia man, or should I say, Omni, stared at me silence. I couldn't tell what expression he was showing on his face now due to his mask covering his face.

"Anyway, the reason for me being here is for me to confirm something, and I need to do it quickly. I didn't mean to intrude your personal privacy." He said in a disguised voice, making me curious.