Extra #1 - Photo-taking

Hello people...I know, I know. Why am I not making a sequel and making an extra instead? Well, to be honest, I am only starting on the sequel this week, and I plan to write more chapters in advance so I will be able to update regularly. 

Also, this extra is just to give you guys more look into the lives of the four musketeers, and their antics xD. There is another extra coming up actually, but I'm sure by then, I'll finish the first chapter of the sequel or maybe even two of them :3. 

Sorry for putting the author's note first, but I just wanted to clear things up ^^. I am more free now since I'm officially done with my final year project and my examinations.

Three days after the incident...

"We need a chat group."

Three heads turned to me at once, and I stared back at them. The four of us were seated on a park bench, and it was past midnight. My parents would freak out if they realised I wasn't at home at this time, not that I would blame them for doing so. Well, they were busy packing their stuff up to prepare to shift out from the penthouse. Hence, I wasn't worried since they would be sleeping like a log.

"Why?" Kim asked, a frown on her face and she seemed exhausted.

"Yeah, why?" Thomas repeated after her, stifling a yawn.

"Why do--man, I'm so sleepy." Nathan started to say, only to be cut off by his yawn as he mumbled to himself.

"It's more convenient that way, and it's to prevent a repeat of that again." I explained, blinking sleepily at them before looking away.

"That's because we were idiotic enough to be lead around by him...damn, I'm tired." Kim retorted, yawning at the last part as she pointed towards somewhere. A man laid unconscious, tied to a tree trunk with a rope around him.

He was dressed in an atrocious spandex costume. Moreover, his mask just screams flamboyant he is.

What is with villains and their horrible sense of fashion?

I sighed, turning back to the three of them. "That's why, we need a chat group...oh great, now it's my turn." I repeated my point and a yawn escaped my lips, making me mutter the last part to myself.

Kim and Nathan had already removed their masks a long time ago. Thomas just couldn't be bothered to get a mask, since he believes he could handle anyone that goes after him, or his loved ones. Nathan was still dressed in his iconic outfit though, unlike Kim and Thomas who didn't have any special outfit.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's just get this over with." Kim grumbled out and I tapped rapidly only my phone.

"...why are the four of us squeezing on a single bench? Man, all of you have fat butts." Thomas asked, grimacing as he finally noticed that we were all being squashed by one another.

"Find another bench for yourself if you wanna complain." Kim barked at him, and he made a face in response.

"Almost done setting up a chat group..." I said, trailing off and a peaceful silence ensued, until Nathan started speaking. 

"...how did we end up in this situation again?" Nathan questioned in a tired voice.

"Well, this guy tied to the tree, made us chase him down for over three freaking hours." Thomas answered, sounding irked.

"Yeah, his damn cloning ability is annoying." Kim added on, her tone similarly annoyed.

"It didn't help that he caused trouble in multiple cities, simultaneously. I was even brought in as extra help. How does he not have limited range for his clones?" I pulled a face, glancing at the unconscious man tied to the tree.