Chapter 19 - His True Motive

"Ex-excuse me, but you are blocking our way

"Ex-excuse me, but you are blocking our way." One of the office worker said, after they recovered from their shock.

They must think we are complete weirdos.

The female office worker, which seems to be the secretary from before, sidestepped but Kim quickly blocked her way.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Take off your clothes." Kim ejaculated, almost making me choke on my spit.

All eyes were on her instantly, appalled at her words. A long silence ensued and no one could find any words to speak for a moment, or probably because they couldn't speak coherently.

"...what the heck, Kim?" I hissed at her, ensuring she was the only one who could hear me.

I glanced back at the three office workers, who started to back away. I could guess the thoughts in their head without a problem.

She's crazy.

She's definitely crazy.

She's hella crazy.

Kim gave me a look, as if she was asking me to keep quiet and trust her.

Well, how do you expect me to trust a person that demands people to take off their clothes? For no reason! And out of nowhere!

Suddenly, a dark shadow loomed over the three office workers, giving them another huge shock for the day.

"Hey, erm...what's going on?" The figure spoke and at his voice, the three office workers lit up, especially the women.

"That voice!"

"It's Omni!"

"Omni! Help us!"

Seriously?

"Wha...?" Nathan was utterly confused, he could not even speak properly. He eyed us in bewilderment and I shook my head.

"Don't look at me, she's the one." I stated, pointing towards Kim, who remained nonchalant to the situation.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm a friend of his, I don't mean any harm. Aren't I right, Omni?" Kim explained herself, draping her arm over Nathan's shoulder. He flinched at the sudden contact, still confused.

"Uh, yeah." Nathan answered honestly, standing stiffly with Kim's arm still draped over his shoulder.

I can't help but feel a little peeved at Kim.

"So stop making such a stupid fuss over nothing and take off your clothes. We need your help to escape from here, your superhero here needs your help too."

I almost choked on my spit again, since she was saying it as if it was a regular occurrence for people to strip in front of others.

"How does them taking off their clothes, help us?!" I exclaimed and she narrowed her eyes at me.