Part 1: The substitute (Edited)

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for edited this novel.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

[Peter POV]

We were hanging out at the stairs in front of the Law Department, killing time before the class starts. The moment we were both busy shoving breakfast into our mouths, an Audi RS 5 in royal blue color parked in front of the Science Department just opposite our building.

Then, the infamous Professor Abberheath came out from that car.

Sean Abberheath,27 years old.

The guy has a perfect physique that can make every guy jealous of him.

He is like a painting, matching with a charming smile that can melt anyone's heart. He is the prince charming that every creatures wishes for to be their sweetheart.

I was excluded from the list though, because I'm a guy and as straight as a pole. But, still as a man, I adore him a lot. Not just because of his physique but also his warm personality.

"Look at his beautiful green eyes and his shining, light ash brown hair. Wow!! My heart always skip a beat when I see him. How come he looks so perfect? "

"You're drooling,Heath . Wipe it off," I teased her and chuckled.

Heather Wright or Heath is my childhood friend. We've been together ever since we were in the kindergarten till now. And then, we both enrolled into the same university and right now we are taking same course study which is law.

She owns a pair of grey eyes and long, auburn sugar colored hair with a fringe that covers up half of her forehead.

A beauty? Yes, she is.

Even though, I never once told her that. Hehe. I don't want her to get so full of herself.

She is surely a precious friend of mine.

"If I can get him as my boyfriend..... I will chain him inside my room and never let anyone touch him."

I burst out laughing at her. "What the hell, Heath. He is not a dog that you can put a chain around his neck. No wonder you still single, because you're too possessive towards your partner."

She rolled her eyes towards me. "Yeah.Yeah. I know myself. Besides, Sean Abberheath would never become mine, since he is already your husband."

HUSBAND? Yeah! It is not a typical typing error or Heath telling a joke. It's the truth. Sean Abberheath is married to me, Peter Edsburke. Which is more like an accidental marriage.
..........................

[Flashback ]

I entered the room as the door was open. "Adam? Can I come in?" I asked him.

"You've already invited yourself in, Pete. Why bother asking? "He answered.
In the meantime, his gaze was out of the window.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to be polite." I tried a little bit of humor because the situation was tense in the room, I really hope it can loosen him up a bit.

He looks choked up.

I succeeded though, to make him laugh. "Polite your ass, Since when have you ever be polite with me? Haha".

"I just want you to smile a bit. You should look at yourself in the mirror, it deserves a punch you know. Cheer up a bit, bro. It is your wedding day." I kept on nagging at him. He is my big brother, but sometimes I feel like I am the eldest in this family.

Since, he came out of the closet, he became a brand new person. More cheerful and talkative, unlike before. Since he's no longer had to hide about his real self. More like being reborn.