Part 16: I'm home (Edited)

A/N Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story
..........................

[Peter POV]

We arrived safely at my house, without any of us getting into an accident or Sean getting a swollen eye.

Parking the car in the compound because we do not own a big garage like at Sean's.

My mom was standing at the porch patiently waiting for me to get out from the stomach of the car.

I dragged my feet towards that middle-aged woman with a bun, blonde hair just like me and gazed into her shady blue eyes. Both me and Adam also own a pair of blue eyes; guess we inherited our mother's gene.

Then, the closer I walked towards her; those beautiful blue eyes turned glassy and become watery.

Am I that bad causing my mother to cry right after she saw me??!

"Hey! Mom..." I greeted her with a huge smile.

"Hi. Sweetie..." Her voice sounded wavy because she tried to stifle her tears. "I missed you, so much... sweetheart." She ended up crying.

In a quick second, I gave her a peck on her cheek and on the forehead before gently puling her into my embrace.

She hugged me back and spilled her warm tears on my chest. I guessed my mother had missed me so much that she can't help from spilling her tears.

I missed you too, mom~

I didn't mention it to my mom, it was just enough to utter it in my heart and through my actions, how I missed her so damn much!

Hey! Remember that I am such a cold-hearted bastard right, so I needed to act cool by not saying any cheezy words like Sean did, that can ruin my image. HAHAHA!

"I'm here, mom. Besides, I've just been away for about a month and half, it's not like a year since I've come home."

I tried to comfort my mom. (Is it? HAHA) Looks like I'm trying to get on her nerves.

My mother pulled out herself from my embrace and gave a soft slap on my chest. "Can't a mother miss her own son? Yes, you might have been away for a month or two but it feel like a year to me."

"Awww...mom! Since when did you act this sweet towards me. Okay! Okay! I'm sorry." Once again I hugged her and there's a smile on her face.

"Hey. Son!" A hoarse voice sounded from behind my mother.

I lifted up my head to meet with my dad. "Hi. Dad!" Then, both my mother and I loosening our embrace before my father closed our gap by hugging me. "Good to see you back son." Said my father and gently tapped my back before letting go of me.

It seems like a cat got my tongue, because I just stood there exchanging a glare with my father without saying a single word. Awkward~

"Hi, everyone~" Uttered Sean from behind my back with a cheery voice.

At least, he had thawed the ice that surrounded the atmosphere at that moment.

I owe you this time, Sean.

"Hi, Sean! Good to see you." Replied my mother happily. I guessed that she no longer felt longing for her son anymore, after her charming son-in-law appeared before her. "What we're doing at the outside. Come on, let's get inside. It's getting cold."

"Thanks, Sharon." He neared my mother and gave her a peck on the cheek.

I let Sean pass by me with two luggage in his hand, which is belonged to me and him. After that, I followed him back into the living room.