Part 35: Proper closure

A/N This is not the last chapter yet...
Sorry, for any grammatical errors.

[Peter POV]

*Beep sound*
[Inbox]

Adam: Hey, Pete…
Adam: Can I come to your house, this morning? There’s something I need to talk to you and Sean.
Me: What is it about?
Adam: I’m leaving by this afternoon…so, I would like to say goodbye to both of you…and settle things down…
Me: Yeah…sure. Just come, then. I’ll be waiting…
……………………….
It’s has been 2 weeks since Sean being discharged from the hospital, after he had undergo the skin grafting treatment on his arm and upper leg. Currently, I’ve been nursing him at home; changing the bandage, cleaning and pasting the medicine on the wound were all done by me. Somehow, I can be proud of myself. HAHA! Despite, of holding the title as a Law student, I’m capable of pursuing the work as unlicensed nurse.

*Giggling out loud*

The truth is, his father which is my-father-in-law wanted to hire a private nurse for him, so that his health condition can be monitored by someone with medical background. It was good actually, because in order to make sure his new skin fully developed and healed, it must be taking care very carefully and orderly to avoid any infection from occur.
But….

[Flashback]

“I’ll be hiring a private nurse to take care of you at home…” said Richard.

“Private Nurse?” Sean’s reaction kinda surprised to hear that from his father. I wondered why? He's more like despised the idea.

“I agree with your father to hire a private nurse. At least, she knows full well how to handle your wound.” Agreed his mother.

“But mom…dad…I don’t want a stranger in my house…let alone to take care of me.” Sean objected to his parent suggestion.

“…we’re doing this for your own good sake, Sean. Don’t be so stubborn. You’re sick now and you need someone to take care of you and your wound…” His mom was still trying to persuade Sean to agree with her.

I stood there beside Sean like a statue, spoke nothing . And, I really hope they put me out from this situation.

“But, mom….I’ve Peter who can take care of me.”

“I know …but, Peter might not know the correct way of taking care of your wound. You heard what the doctor said right, that you might get infection in your wound if it is not being taking care properly.” His mom wouldn’t give in.

“What say you, Peter?”

Damn! I just hoping that they exclude me from this conflict. And now, his father had pointed out my name. Sigh!!

“Huh?!” Only this word coming out from my mouth at that time and my face was totally clueless.

“Yeah…babe. Do you agree with them?” Asked Sean.

“Huh?!” I’ve said don’t I, to keep me out from this matter. Now, I really got nothing in my mind, to answer to you guys.

Now, I’ve been the centre of attention. The three of them had locked their eyes into my direction. And, it caused me getting flabbergasted.Beads of sweat had begun to emerge on my forehead, since they all depended on me for the decision.

Why the hell, me out of sudden had to decide which is which??!!!!

“Come on babe…tell us. Do you agree me being taking care by other people, instead of you?” Sean had shot me with another question while staring dagger into me.