Part 32: Let it go (Edited)

A/N Dear lovely readers, here comes the new part!! 

ENJOYED:)

Trust me...I'm just excited as you guys too...to write another part...but time isn't on my side. I've got final exam coming soon.. so, I need to stop writing for now. Don't worry... I will try my best to write the continuation when I've got some free time in between. Thanks for the awesome comments. Love you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤
.....................  .

(Peter POV)

"I want to ask for a divorce from Sean." I said it straightforward.

"What?! A divorce?" My mom took it by surprised. "Pete...if you have problems with Sean, you should discuss about it thoroughly with him and find a way to sort it out. Trust me...getting a divorce is not the best way to solve your problems."

"YES! That is the best decision for both of you..." This is not me answering, but some other people.

Both of us directed our gaze towards that voice...and it surprised me to see the owner of the voice belongs to Adam.

My adrenaline ran fast throughout my body. I can feel heat rising up to my face and my hand had curled into a ball of fist, upon seeing Adam stood before me; while wearing that innocent face.

"Adam?!" My mom either surprised or excited to see her long, lost son. I didn't bother to know what kind of expression was made by my mom at that time, because all I care about was to launch this furious fist on that ungrateful bastard face.

"Hi, mom!" Adam said with a smiley face and walked over towards us.

...but, before he stepped further, the abundance of adrenaline inside me rushed me to storm ahead and launched a quick and hard punch onto Adam's fine face. It hits right to the target! And I was sure of it, when I saw Adam stumbled backwards and there's some sting pain felt by me at the knuckles. Meanwhile, my mother's voice screamed out my name, "PETER!!What're you doing??!!!", can clearly be heard by me.

Above all, I felt satisfied and relieved with no regrets. So, this is how it feels to truly release the anger. My head, my body and my heart felt a little bit lighter than before. It seems like some of the burden being released from me.

...but, it's still not enough!

For the second times, I grabbed Adam by his collar and landed a hard knuckles kissed on his face.

Dush!!!

...and caused him fall on the floor.

"Stop it, Peter!! Stop it!!! What're you doing??!" My mother holds onto my arm, before she rushed towards Adam. "Are you alright?" Asked my mom, worried.

Somehow, I got amazed by the human called 'mother' or 'mom' or 'mamma' or whatever name you title for your mother. Because, these person always have this one soft spot inside them. A soft spot for their children to forgive and forget them for whatever faults they have caused. Even though, deep inside them, they're hurting and suffering out of their children's behaviour, but they always forgive us and love us, infinitely.

I just stood there; watching and stifling the pain on my redden knuckles. I peered at Adam, and obviously his face got crumpled with red, swollen cheek and there's bruised with blood stained at the corner of his lips. There are also sounds of him grunting in pain.

...and our mother is still comforting him.

Speak the truth, not even slightest of sympathy I felt towards him, but my feeling is prone to satisfactory.

HEHE!

In a flash second, Adam got up from the ground and he grabbed me by the collar, and then pushed me backwards until my back hit on the wooden railing of the veranda. He looked into my eyes with wide-opened, fury eyes. Okay! He was mad, like totally frustrated after the couple of punch he received, it does make sense if he had that killer aura surrounded him.