Part 9: Little argument! (Edited)

a/n This is the continuation from the dinner scene with FREddie. Enjoyed; ))))

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

[Peter POV]

"I can't believe that both of you are such heroes, man!! You did all of that just because of  saving .
your family's names!! I'm so proud of you, buddy! You too, Pete!" Mumbled Freddie and gave a tap on Sean's back.

If letting go of our own lives and future for the sake of family's pride is considered good deeds, then I will stop being a good person. Because as for me, my life is more  valuable than anything.

"So, how long are you guys planning to stick together?"

Another poisonous question from Fredd! Is this a reality show or what? That he won't stop questioning the controversial questions towards us.

Stop staring at me Fredd! You too, Sean!

Never once have that question crossed my mind, so how the hell should I answer to that question huh??

Sean! If you dare to look at me, you will answer it by yourself!!

The situation got tense for a while with neither me nor Sean spoke out.

"Look! I didn't mean to become a wedding breaker or anything. I just want the best for both of you. You both don't even love one another, so what's the point of staying?! Both of you deserve a better life and this wedding isn't the end of your life, man!!"

I finished the wine in my glass in just a gulp! I planned to get drunk, so that I can forget all of this sh*tty things that are piling up in my mind even just for a night! But, when I imagine myself getting drunk, I know I become a big fat bastard and cause trouble for everyone.

Then forget about getting drunk, Pete!!

After we all finished the wine. Later, Freddie made an excuse! "It's getting late! I should take off now!"

"I will see you off, then." Offered Sean.

"Pete! Here... take this." Freddie handed me a piece of paper. "I do not own a business card to give you, but I do have my number! So, if there's anything you want to ask me or want me to help you with, just give me a call. From now on, I will consider you a friend too."

He gave me a smile before leaving together with Sean.

I said a thank you and send him off with a smile on my face.
............

[Sean POV]

"Thanks for tonight, Fredd!"

"What're you thanking me for, huh?! It was me who should say that. After a month, I've been pressuring you to take me to meet with your hubby, I only got that chance now!" Said Freddie while putting on his coat.

"So, what is your analysis of Peter?"

"Sorry, buddy! You know I can't see through a man." He sniggered.

"You jerk!!"

"But, the only thing I could say is, he's telling the truth about the reason why he married you! I could see the honesty in his eyes when he said that. From my observation, I can make a hypothesis that this guy is a good person. Besides, who on Earth will ever agree to sacrifice their life just to be their brother's substitute? If I were in his shoes, hell no I would ever agree with that."

"That's because you only care about yourself, Fredd!!" I snorted.

He laughed together with me before it slowly faded off from his lip.