Part 3: Just a scrape (Edited)

Special thanks to @jay-I-cee for editing my story .
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

[Peter POV]

"Let's go grab something to eat, Pete. I'm famished." Heather said on our way out of the main door of our faculty, right after the lecture ended.

"I wonder where you keep all of the food in your stomach. You just had sandwiches , 2 cinnamon rolls and coffee this morning. Now, you are telling me that you're famished?"

"Sweetheart, that's breakfast. Now, it's already lunch hour. So, it's normal for me to get hungry again." She mumbled.

"Yea. Yea. Whatever." I rolled my eyes and continued stepping down the stairs. "But, with that big appetite of yours, you can still maintain your weight and good shape. How do you do it? Or do you consume any supplements?"

She ran down the stairs to stay beside me. "Do you want to know my secret?" She asked mysteriously.

I stopped on my track and looked in her eyes. "What secret?"

She managed to lure out my curiosity.

She whispered through my ear. "I'm just a..... LUCKY GIRL."

"You, b*tch." I cursed at her. How idiotic can I be to believe that she really had a secret to maintain an ideal body shape.

She was laughing out loud and I just kept on walking ignoring her.

"It's true, by the way. I can eat anything that I want without worrying about gaining my weight. That is what they call, Good Luck." She kept on running her mouth and I didn't even bother listening to her.

"Hey, Pete. Wait a minute. I need to fix my shoelace."

I turned my back and saw Heather bending down her body to tie up her shoelace. Then, ignoring her request about waiting for her, I continued stepping down the stairs and crossed the road.

All of a sudden, when I was about to cross the road, there's a loud sound of tires screeching.

At the same time, I heard Heather screaming out, calling for my name. When I opened my eyes, I was already on the road, with my butt kissing the grey ground and my left arm supported my body from falling on my back.

That's when I saw a black Ducatti in front of me.

"Pete! Peter! Are you alright?" Inquired Heather, who came running towards me.

I stared into her eyes. It clearly shows how worried she is with my condition. "Peter. Are you okay? Answer me?" When I didn't answer her, she gave a slap on my face.

"Dammit! Heather. That's hurt." I cursed her out.

Later on, she pulled me into a hug. She embraced me tightly; making me wanna choke out of breath.

"For the first time, I was glad to hear you cursing me. Thank god, you're fine."

Wait a minute! Is it me or Heather who got into an accident? Because she had been talking nonsense.

"If you guys wanna be lovey-dovey, you better do it at some other place! Now, move your ass from there and let me through!" Said that guy who was riding the superbike Ducatti while taking off the helmet, revealing his face.

I know this guy.

"You as*hole!!!" Cursed Heather after releasing me from her embrace. "You just crashed down my friend, and not even a 'sorry' coming out from your sh*tty mouth!" This girl sure has a mouth full of harsh words.