Part 27: Party at the mansion (Edited)

A/N Dear lovely reader, here is the new part of accidental marriage. Hope you guys still enjoy reading it. Thanks and thousand of thanks for all the support that you guys have gave to me so far. I still want to apologise for my late update, because I really can't spend much time on writing...So, for those who keep waiting for my update, i really do appreciate it! :))) Do enjoyed :))

Sorry for any grammatical errors :p

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story.

[Peter POV]

Stepping out from the car, I got myself amused with the huge and luxurious mansion before my eyes. Even though this is not the first time I've been here, I still can't help getting fascinated by the beauty of this mansion. Plus with the beautiful landscape and big water fountain in the middle of the front yard, this place was perfect and awesome.

Apart from that, the same nervousness that had engulfed me the first time I was here before appeared again tonight. I was worried with Sean's parents not wanting me here, at this dinner party tonight. I became Worried of being treated like a total stranger and not be recognized me as part of their family too.

I calculated my fate for tonight, whether I can get out from this place alive.

Hard gulp!!

Then, there's a tall man wearing a nice suit and a charming smile on his face appearing before me, while stretching out his hand towards me. "Come on, let's get inside." He said.

Somehow, my heart felt at ease knowing that this man...that I love dearly is by my side. Then I somehow started believing that, we will both get through this night alive and happy together.

I reached out for his hand and went closer to him. With our fingers intertwined, we walked side by side passing the yard and into the mansion.

"Everything will be alright." He whispered to my ear. I just replied him by giving a smile and tightening my grip on his hand.

"Mr. Sean...!!" a girl around my age who's been standing at the front door Called. She looked surprised to see Sean. "It's been awhile...glad to see you came tonight!" She spoke softly.

She's a beauty and looks like a nice girl.

"Yeah! I even couldn't remember when was the last time I've been here...just hoping for the best tonight, for Callie." Sean Replied acting like a gentleman with his other hand in his pocket. "So...you're the receptionist for tonight?"

"Yea...Miss Callie is the one who assigned me..."

"She made the right choice though...you look beautiful tonight!" He praised her sweetly causing the girl to blush madly.

This guy is surely a pervert!!

I scoffed.

"So...where's everyone? Why don't I see no one in here?" Asked Sean.

"Ouh! The party is held in the garden in the backyard....everyone is there!" She answered.

"Okey then, we will head inside first..."

"Yeah...sure! And welcome to you, Mr. Edsburke!" She greeted me with a sly smile on her face.

I just tugged a faint smile at the corner of my mouth, before I headed towards the garden.

"Don't get mad, babe...you're way more beautiful than her..." He whispered at me.

I sneakily formed a smile. "But, I think she has a crush on you..."