Part 23: Forgetting him? (Edited)

A/N Hey dear lovely readers...I decided to put on two parts today, since i was excited to write about Sean and Pete get together!! Yeay!!

Do ...ENJOYED :D

sorry for any grammatical errors :p

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story

............................................

[Aunt Rossie POV]

After making and preparing the breakfast, I went upstairs to check on Peter. Knocking several times but to no avail, there's nobody in that room.

"Peter didn't come home at all last night."

With worries in my mind, I brought myself towards Sean's room. Same as before, I knocked on his door triple times and still there was no answer from inside. Then, I flung open the door revealing no one.

Where is Sean? Or...perhaps he went out searching for Peter?

Having that thought clouding my mind; I rushed down the stairs heading to the main door. But, before I reached the door, there's a figure that attracted my attention as I passed by the living room.

Sean!

He was lying down on the sofa. His face looking tired and worried too, since his forehead formed crumples. Even in his sleep, he can't stop worrying about Peter. What a pity!

"Sean! Sean! Wake up..." I tried to wake him up and after few times calling out for his name and shaking his shoulder, at last, he opened his eyes.

"PETER!!"

That was the first word and the first name that came out from his mouth when he woke up. 

I was startled, but I tried to calm him down by caressing his shoulder. "It's okay...it's okay. He will be fine...don't worry too much, Sean!"

He was fixing his position by leaning his back on the couch, before bringing both of his palms on his face and wiping it off.

"Why did you sleep in here?"

"I was waiting for Peter to come home and ended up falling asleep! So...is he here?!"

"No, he's not! He did not come back last night!" I was reluctant to say it to Sean when I knew the news will just displease him. But, I can't lie either!

"So, he really didn't come back..." Disappointment apparently showed on his face and through his voice.

"So, do you want some coffee beforehand? I've already prepared everything for breakfast, maybe you're hungry..." I offered him some breakfast first, in case to help him lessen down his worries a bit.

"No, thanks! Aunt Ross... I need to get ready for work first, and then I will come down for breakfast!"

"Yeah! That will work too..." I flashed him a smile before he left to his room.

This boy truly care so much about Peter. I've never seen him this messed up before, even when he was in a relationship with Adam, he never once acted like this.

*****************

[Peter POV]

"Pete!! Pete!! Hey! Peter...wait up!! PETER!!" Shouted Heather from behind my back but I ignored her and ran for my life. I don't want to meet with her because I knew for sure she just wanted to scold me.

But, she was faster than I thought...never underestimated her. Not at once! She crossed my steps and managed to stop me, when she caught me by my shoulders.